njpilot

Weapons World Ammo Sale

shipping for 500 rnds of .40 came to like 12-13bucks.. choose shipping on the amount youd actually buy and get a more accurate gauge on the overall price per round.

Thanks, That's actually not bad considering their competition.Now I have to find a way to justify more Ammo to the Wife after picking up 1500 round with PSA recently.

shipping quote for single box came out to $9.28 for .40 cal

I think I'll pass.

Yeah, doesn't make sense for single boxes, but their shipping is much more reasonable for larger orders.

Shipping for 20 boxes of 9mm came out to $16.87, quite reasonable, and the overall shipped price comes out to less than 21 cents per round, a very good price for FMJ brass cased 9mm!

shipping for 500 rnds of .40 came to like 12-13bucks.. choose shipping on the amount youd actually buy and get a more accurate gauge on the overall price per round.

You are absolutely right on that, I was just doing quick quote while on a break at work. But until Sunday, PSA is still cheaper for .40 cal @ $13.49/box for 180gr blazer brass. I got confirmation from PSA that the free shipping promo will end in 2 days...

I hope they restart the promo on Monday like they did last time.

Sadly I can't justify any additional ammo purchases to the wife :( She was pretty upset after the last 2 shipments came in lol

Does anyone have a promotional code for this site.

It was not a promotional code I think they were selling out old stock or just had a few cases of thi stuff they wanted I get rid of when I ordered my case they said on the site there was only 31 boxes of .45 available so after my order that left 11

Does that mean that Independence bought blazer over-runs or something and put them in their own box?

I dont know i would think they are just using blazer brass or maybe its like american eagle made by federal but diff box diff brand(i think its federal that makes eagle )

Just order it and keep your mouth shut dude.. ;)

I wish it was that simple....I have a history of going perhaps a bit overboard {my current collection of chef's knives stand at 32 even after giving some away} so she found the 4k of 9mm in my closet but has yet to find the .38s and .357s in the garage.I'm a man under constant surveillance.

i shot 550 rounds of Independence 9mm 124gr through my XD. i found it to be very clean. wish i bought more when i had the chance.

I shot 4 boxes of Independence. They all went bang. No problems. Haven't gotten around to gun cleaning yet. Maybe this weekend. How many rounds do you need to shoot to tell the difference between dirty and clean ammo? They all seem the same to me.