Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Lautenmummy will return

Lautenmummy will reintroduce his bill to restrict magazine amounts.

"If reports are correct and a high-capacity gun magazine was used to commit these awful murders, Senator Lautenberg will absolutely renew his effort to limit the availability of this dangerous firearm attachment," Lautenberg's communications director Caley Gray told The Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/gun-control-legislation-lautenberg_n_1691093.html

Even though we are in NJ, and not part of America, we will get knocked down to 10 rounders, and if/when that happens, we'll get knocked down to needing a 'bullet button' like they do in California.

Menendez resurrected Lautenberg from the grave last week. They are sponsors of feel-good legislation that will ensure USOC athletes' uniforms are made in the U.S. of A. I can hear the chants of "USA, USA, USA" approval already.

http://abcnews.go.co...ca-act-of-2012/

It's not going to pass. There have been how many mass shootings in the past few years and these draconian/useless bills have gone nowhere. That doesn't mean he won't reintroduce it, it simply means it will not become law. If introduction of a bill meant it was going to pass, we'd have national reciprocity by now.

Lautenschmuck is a classic example of a useless politician. He constantly twist truths and stories for his own gains. Can't stand that arse! >:-/

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

My email to him.

I am 100% against more gun control. I will never vote for anyone who supports gun control even if I agree with everything else he stands for. Our laws in new jersey are already strict enough and making them more strict only effects people who obey laws. The 10 round mag idea is a horrible one. I already had to order custom 15 round mags and making them illegal once again is just insane. The killer in Colorado rigged his apartment with explosives so if he didn't have a gun he could have just blown up the theater. Also in my opinion using that horrible event to push your own agenda is heartless. I don't even think the bodies were cold before the anti 2nd amendment crowd was all over the news

Thank you for your time

Shawn Moore

Registered new jersey voter

NRA member

Gun owner

My email to him.

I am 100% against more gun control. I will never vote for anyone who supports gun control even if I agree with everything else he stands for. Our laws in new jersey are already strict enough and making them more strict only effects people who obey laws. The 10 round mag idea is a horrible one. I already had to order custom 15 round mags and making them illegal once again is just insane. The killer in Colorado rigged his apartment with explosives so if he didn't have a gun he could have just blown up the theater. Also in my opinion using that horrible event to push your own agenda is heartless. I don't even think the bodies were cold before the anti 2nd amendment crowd was all over the news

Thank you for your time

Shawn Moore

Registered new jersey voter

NRA member

Gun owner

+1