Stevins

First Firearm

Hey all, I purchase my first firearm a few weeks ago. I already have about 1000 rounds through it! Im really enjoying my new hobby.

Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm

IMG_06441.jpg

Nice choice and hope to see you at the range sometime!

Nice handgun, I was always going to make this my first semi auto purchase....until I discovered the Stoeger Cougar 9mm! Its the same identical gun, only in ALL metal construction.

The PX4 just seemed to toyish and plastic like for my taste, so the Stoeger was PERFECT!

Thanks all! I chose the Beretta due to the price and reading so many positive reviews..... So far I havent had any failures and the recoil is fairly manageable for a 9. The hardest thing has been making sure the front sight is ON the target, not below.

Nice handgun, I was always going to make this my first semi auto purchase....until I discovered the Stoeger Cougar 9mm! Its the same identical gun, only in ALL metal construction.

The PX4 just seemed to toyish and plastic like for my taste, so the Stoeger was PERFECT!

If you don't mind me asking what did the stoger run you cost wise out the door an from who

Thanks

Where did you find the Stoeger? Always wanted to check one out.

Stevins, good pistol you got there. Someone letme try it at Bullethole once.

Where did you find the Stoeger? Always wanted to check one out.

Stevins, good pistol you got there. Someone letme try it at Bullethole once.

Contact Jim Flynn in Glen Gardner. The compact 9mm Cougar is also nice, as well as the one in .45 ACP.