Purple Patrick

Greetings from warren!

Hey all my names Patrick and I'm new to the njgf. Just recently applied for my FID to purchase my first rifle and can not wait! Im looking to get into the bolt action game and get a Stevens 200 .308 as my first rifle . Eventually id like to build an ar before they get banned.

In the family we already have a sig p226

9mm, a Mossberg 500 20g, and a sears and Roebuck 20g from the 50's! We also inherited 3 old handguns 2 from the 1910's and one from the 30's. Also a very old double barrelled shotgun. I have pretty much no info besides there names and serial numbers so maybe someone can point me in the right direction to find more info.

It's nice to meet all you guys and hopefully I can contribute to your community

I retired in 2005. Taught Industrial Arts & Technology classes. Most of the good shops were long gone before you entered the school. Back in the day, we had some awesome printing, metal, automotive and electronics shops.

If anyone is interested in taking me to a range and letting me shoot your rifles I'd love to buy the ammo and some lunch

I'm not sure if you are from Warren county or Warren Township or just plain 'ol Warren, but if you are close to Easton PA, Heritage Guild rents rifles and handguns so you can buy before you try. If the range officer (RO) knows it's your first time out, he'll help get you acquainted.

I'm not sure if you are from Warren county or Warren Township or just plain 'ol Warren, but if you are close to Easton PA, Heritage Guild rents rifles and handguns so you can buy before you try. If the range officer (RO) knows it's your first time out, he'll help get you acquainted.

Warren twsp. About 40 minutes from Easton butthey just opened a heritage guild right by my girlfriends in branchburg nj

Warren twsp. About 40 minutes from Easton butthey just opened a heritage guild right by my girlfriends in branchburg nj

That heritage doesn't rent guns --- No range there -- You rent a gun, shoot it at their range, then return the gun. You never leave their building. Has to be Heritage in easton.