robot_hell

Bloomberg wants police strike in protest of lax gun laws

http://www.nypost.co...wjZqr4eTSN7zpzI

As one commenter says: "It's time for the men in white coats."

Bloomberg is surprised cops aren't walking off the job because of lax gun laws. Apparently, the ability to buy an AR-15 is "making the job of the police unsafe."

He also stated in a sound byte on the radio: "people who buy assault rifles also buy armor piercing bullets-- bullets which only purpose is the ability to penetrate the vests of police officers."

Bloomberg will take his argument so far as to RECOMMEND THAT POLICE WALK OFF THE JOB IN PROTEST. If that's not sick, I don't know what is.

He'd work well in Cuba, why doesn't he move there?

Maybe King Mike should spend some time in his city where the cop's are trafficking guns. Two cases uncovered so far already.

What a POS he is. Ever since his role as one of the Lollipop kids in the Wizard of Oz he has been a pain in the a$$.

Maybe King Mike should spend some time in his city where the cop's are trafficking guns. Two cases uncovered so far already.

What a POS he is. Ever since his role as one of the Lollipop kids in the Wizard of Oz he has been a pain in the a$$.

Anthony, I think you should save quotes like that one for the GFH reality show, LOL.

So, in his infinte wisdom (<---- note sarcasm here) Mayor Bloomberg has shown all NY'ers EXACTLY why THEY DO need firearms by trying to use the NYPD as a political tool against those with whom he does not agree. Brilliant Mike, maybe next you should prove to all NY'ers why they shouldn't drink soda by shutting off the water supply. You F***ing Tool!!!

Listen, the guy is the closest thing America has ever had to an emperor. How many of his millions did he spend in getting term limits overturned so he could run for a third term as mayor? He's turned midtown into an absolute joke with his Times Square pedestrian mall and the myriad number of bike lanes. He could be the single worst mayor NYC has had since David Dinkins, IMO, and I lived for a while and worked in Manhattan over parts of Koch's, Dinkins' and Guiliani's terms in office.

I blame the media for not holding this clown up to the ridicule he deserves for his attempts to remake NYC into the image of his liking, and for trying to legislate the behavior of his subjects....umm, I mean his citizens.

Listen, the guy is the closest thing America has ever had to an emperor. How many of his millions did he spend in getting term limits overturned so he could run for a third term as mayor? He's turned midtown into an absolute joke with his Times Square pedestrian mall and the myriad number of bike lanes. He could be the single worst mayor NYC has had since David Dinkins, IMO, and I lived for a while and worked in Manhattan over parts of Koch's, Dinkins' and Guiliani's terms in office.

I agree with all of that, except for the bike lanes bit. Bikes are good, for many different reasons that I won't get in to here. ;)

I blame the media for not holding this clown up to the ridicule he deserves for his attempts to remake NYC into the image of his liking, and for trying to legislate the behavior of his subjects....umm, I mean his citizens.

He controls a good portion of that media you are referring to, make no mistake about it...

Oooooo.... Maybe they all have to all walk off and someone will have to call the kwazy New Jersian militias to come in and protect all da peeps from all baad guyz.. Get your NJ legal machine guns ready folks... They need us wheel baaaddd!.

Wtf is wrong with that man.

/:(

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

That's because the lollipop's got stuck in his a$$

I'd really like to know, why he has such a pure hatred for firearms. Did he always have to be the Indian and not the cowboy as a kid?? This is his revenge?

He has the money for his on personal army, so he doesn't need them so why should you? That's the mentality.

I heard this this morning on the radio. I was just blown away by it.

He is also making large sodas illegal to sell so...

NO GUNS! NO SODA!

I guess we should all carry a stick for self defense and a large

bottle of water to stay hydrated?

I guess we should all carry a stick for self defense and a large

bottle of water to stay hydrated?

I think sticks are illegal - they could be considered as an expandable baton, since they're wood, they could expand if wet... or if it's still alive, keep growing.....

Police Strike? Go for it.

Let people clean up their neighborhoods without government interference.

You might find a pile of punks sleeping at the curb for garbage pickup, or a couple of houses emptied overnight but sometimes thats what it takes.

The police have to protect everyone and the sc*mbags use it to their advantage.

I say give the people a chance, we can't do any worse than the hamstrung police.

I feel the same. He should also work on Gun control in his Jewish homeland too.

Have not read anything about gun control in Israel. Care to elaborate? I would assume the entire country is armed but not for personal protection...more for national security! And like him or not, regardless of his religion he is the elected mayor of NYC and that is where he works.

If Bloomberg got his way, a man would have jumped off a bridge yesterday, and no one would have done a thing to save him. But since he didn't get his way, an officer from China Town was able to talk Cantonese speaking man down from the edge.

I wonder if Bloomberg would have been able to live with himself if he knew that happened, that a family wouldn't have their father anymore, because of his selfish reasons.

If Bloomberg got his way, a man would have jumped off a bridge yesterday, and no one would have done a thing to save him. But since he didn't get his way, an officer from China Town was able to talk Cantonese speaking man down from the edge.

I wonder if Bloomberg would have been able to live with himself if he knew that happened, that a family wouldn't have their father anymore, because of his selfish reasons.

Do you have an article for this by chance?

found it > http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/talks-jumper-verrazano-article-1.1120518