Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDigz

Herters 9mm 115gr FMJ brass case - $9.99/box @ Cabelas

NJPilot, well I went about unconventionally - I placed the order only using the rebate, then saw the free shipping code after I went back to Cabela's home page. I called up customer service and asked them if they could apply the free shipping code as well and they did.

Cool, glad it worked. I think it depends who you get on the phone. I've had some CSRs say no, can't combine and others go and do it.

It's $9.99/box again right now. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Handgun-Ammunition|/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104372280/Herters-Select-Grade-Handgun-Ammunition/1305056.uts?avad=48247_c312a065&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

$5 shipping on purchases over $99 with coupon 82FLAT

I picked up 600 last time and have gone through maybe half of them so far. Haven't experienced any FTFs in my G19 yet. I'm a big fan of the small form factor boxes.

How is the quality of these rounds ? How do they compare to American Eagle or Blazer Brass 9mm?

Quality has been good so far in my experience. Perfect range ammo. I've went through about 500rds of brass Herter's and 500rds of aluminum Herter's in terms of 9mm and so far so good. Never any problems with their rifle ammo either.