Clintoon Eastwood

Sorry, Back to the Colorado shooting, more questions after reading this...

Sorry to bring this back but while reading this, it does propose alot of questions on how this guy with no job can get all these high end stuff.....hmmmmm... I don't usually question stuff like this, but I was a little suspicious

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

Sorry to bring this back but while reading this, it does propose alot of questions on how this guy with no job can get all these high end stuff.....hmmmmm... I don't usually question stuff like this, but I was a little suspicious

http://www.naturalne...false_flag.html

He had money saved? He worked under the table? He received more in student loans than he needed for school?

Crikey, another wackadoodle site. This one is a little different, in claimimg to a some sort of natural food freak, or something. Eh, if its on the interwebs, its most likely false

http://www.naturalne...false_flag.html

I posted something like this the other day. People got all pissed and started saying how 9/11 was done by bigfoot or something like that.

Sorry, it's just another conspiracy theory. Which I'm not quick to believe on anything I don't see myself.

Sorry, it's just another conspiracy theory. Which I'm not quick to believe on anything I don't see myself.

I posted it as a sort of "what-if" not to mention that if I were to say that the government allowed thousands of guns to walk into the hands of drug-smugglers in order to try and pass for firearm registration in Arizona, you'd say I was crazy too.

The point is is that we should not simply accept everything without question. We need to, in all circumstances, think about things, and mull over the information we are presented. I don't think that this WAS a set-up, but, considering our government's history, it would be wise to at least consider the possibility.

The point is is that we should not simply accept everything without question. We need to, in all circumstances, think about things, and mull over the information we are presented. I don't think that this WAS a set-up, but, considering our government's history, it would be wise to at least consider the possibility.

Ohh yeah, the possibility of this being a somewhat staged by some orginization/group is on my mind. But all I can do is to support The NRA and hope for our rights to bear arms in NJ doesn't get any wackier or stricter.

He charged it?

Winner.

As a Med student he would get probably 5-10 pre approved offers of credit cards a week. Sign for card immediately have 3-5 grand. do that 2 times and your cash issues are solved, if you have no intention of ever paying them back,

Three things:

1: He charged everything to a card

2: He had grants and scholarships out the a**, and had more money than he needed (it happens a lot, more often than you think)

3: Student loans, bank loans, savings account, worked enough hours to make money, but stay off the 'grid' so to say.

All three are with in the realm of possibility, no government involvement needed. Guy was a nutcase to start with, apply proper stresses or some form of mental degradation and you have a psycho on your hands.