NicePants

Anybody know of any deals on .38 sp?

Currently scouting online for any bulk deals and such. :)

Slick guns is running a vendor selling .38 police trade ins for $249.99/each. S&W model 64s also some rough Century arms .38s for $165.00.

I agree with the sgammo Prvi partisan LRN. I have 1000rds of that stuff. Came out to $10.xx a box. Great price for plinking. I'm going to put a couple hundred rounds through my gp100 tonight. I'll let u know how it performs.

NicePants:

If you are a reloader, I have a supply of .38spl brass (both CCI-primed and spent/polished) available for sale.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't reload (yet). Also, thanks for the links, guys. Just looking for some cheap plinking ammo. Freedom munitions looks pretty good!

I agree with the sgammo Prvi partisan LRN. I have 1000rds of that stuff. Came out to $10.xx a box. Great price for plinking. I'm going to put a couple hundred rounds through my gp100 tonight. I'll let u know how it performs.

Ugh.. never mind.. stay away from PrviPartisan LRN .. .FILTHY FILTHY FILTY!!!!!! ... clouds of smoke coming out the front of my GP100 ... and after about 100 rounds, my gp100 is so dirty, i couldn't close the cylinder .. i had to stop shooting it..

Ugh.. never mind.. stay away from PrviPartisan LRN .. .FILTHY FILTHY FILTY!!!!!! ... clouds of smoke coming out the front of my GP100 ... and after about 100 rounds, my gp100 is so dirty, i couldn't close the cylinder .. i had to stop shooting it..

I've gone through probably 4,000 rounds of PrviPartisan 38 special...

It's cheap yes.. but dirty indeed. Smokes like a black powder gun, leaves leading all in the barell to clean, and lots of black to scub off a stainless gun.

But it is reloadable ! save on to it.

-alec

and your take?

Fast shipping, cleaner than Remington and other cheap ammo I have used and all went bang. So I've beem through a few thousand rounds now and I keep buying.

Plus they always have sales like a few weeks ago they had 1000rounds for $149 and .40 500 rounds for $99 new not rem. They also have a face book they announce when sales are happening. I haven't bought from any one else in months. I'm gonna try out there hollow points soon. For 13 bucks a box of 50 new, man you can't beat that here in jersey.