MsM&P9

Official First-Time Gun Owner

I posted here a few weeks ago as a new member. At that time I was going through the FID and permit to purchase application process in wonderful NJ. I then posted an update that the process is complete and I picked up all my papers on 7/30/12. Yesterday I bought my first gun!!! I'm now the proud owner of an S&W M&P9c. I absolutely love it! I purchased it at Hague's in West Deptford, NJ. This gun could be purchased for a bit less money from other dealers but I decided on Hagues because I was impressed with the range/shop when I visited there with a friend in early May. Dan and Nick are friendly, professional, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I was completely comfortable purchasing my first firearm from them. I would recommend Hagues to anyone looking to purchase a gun. So happy to be among the 1 million plus gun owners in NJ!!

Next stop -- Gun For Hire for some classes.

:D

I have the full size M&P9. My firing pin was a little sticky when I first shot it and had a couple FTFs. Took the pin out and cleaned it and no more problems. It takes 2 minutes and youtube will show you how to do it.

Great gun.