alec.mc

Man Orders TV Through Amazon, Gets Assault Rifle

Why did this yuppy douchebag get the Sig? Huh?

This mix-up is a dream come true for all of us.

Instead Captain of the Starbucks Latte crowd gets a beautiful, expensive rifle and calls the cops to impound it.

Grrrrrr!

While I hesitate to judge....I believe there is more to "Captain Starbucks" than meets the eye. Am I the only one who noticed that the gentleman is proudly wearing dark purple nail polish?

Please, God. Please deliver unto me such a computer glitch such that I may partake in such a splender as is an un-neutered tactical rifle.

I promise, I will heed your sign and swear off any new gun purchases for 1 year.

If I lived in DC, I wouldn't want this. Now the guy is on file under suspicion of illegal gun use. I bet this haunts him for years. Every time he gets stopped or does something that comes to the attention of law enforcement, there's a firearm violation notice on his record.

I saw this and thought, no wonder Sig has such a back log on the 716's if they keep doing this.

I bet if this guy got something he wanted by mistake, say like flowers or a Tiffany Lamp, he would've kept quite. His(?) girlish scream probably alerted the neighbors that something was wrong.

Nail polish, orange shoes and wearing frigging Capri pants. I'm going to take a long shot and guess BHO supporter.

If I lived in DC, I wouldn't want this. Now the guy is on file under suspicion of illegal gun use. I bet this haunts him for years. Every time he gets stopped or does something that comes to the attention of law enforcement, there's a firearm violation notice on his record.

Where does it say he was arrested or even detained? It would only be on his record if the responding officers and higher ups had no discretion [or decided not to use it] over whether it gets chalked up as a mistake or actually filed, no?

Yah, that's like calling the police because you found some drugs on the sidewalk or something, then being charged with drug possession.

So, the cops just forgot about it, no names anywhere or do you think they recorded it "just in case"? There is now a case file that references this guy and it's labeled "Unregistered gun in DC city limits". Cops are usually very good at documentation.

So, the cops just forgot about it, no names anywhere or do you think they recorded it "just in case"? There is now a case file that references this guy and it's labeled "Unregistered gun in DC city limits". Cops are usually very good at documentation.

I believe it was documented but not to the point where his name appears on some list of suspected illegal gun owners or weapons violators. Now we're broaching on tin foil hat territory again.

The rifle didn't match his nails.

Just for shits and giggles.... what firearm would? I vote for the pink ak47 variant on Sons of Guns a couple seasons back.

The stupid comments people leave :facepalm:

Although if you read through the comments, there seemed to be more pro-gun then anti. So that's good....I guess.

Why did this yuppy douchebag get the Sig? Huh?

This mix-up is a dream come true for all of us.

Instead Captain of the Starbucks Latte crowd gets a beautiful, expensive rifle and calls the cops to impound it.

Grrrrrr!