Sign in to follow this  
acuevo

for 599 if you can beleive it. very nice condition, matiching numbers and all that.

two questions -

i hate the thumbhole stock!!!!! do i need to play the 922 compliance game if i want to put a pistol grip and normal stock on it? if so, how does the tapco g2 trigger group compare with the stock feel (stock feels very, very nice.. hard to imagine something better)

yup, very nice. i have 2 and both have tapco double hooks. any ak butt will work if it is a straight cut receiver, but you will need to fit it to the receiver a bit becaus ethe mak has a 1.5 mil thick receiver and the screw spacing is SLIGHTLY different on the tang

599 is not a bad price for a mak these days. they are the best NJ legal versions you can get and some people say the bast made of all the ak variants

is there a way to put the standard AK scope mount on the left side of the reciever?

yup, Centerfire has the rails

i'll try and get pics up here sometime this weekend!

cool, they are nice rifles and a lot of fun to shoot. one of my MY favorites

yup, Centerfire has the rails

found em, good price. hard to install? hahaha anyone have experience with that.

also saw the 74 style compensater that PINS to the front sight, no muzzel threads needed... i might have to buy that :D

I love my Mak 90. I got it years ago for $265. I should have bought 10 of them!

Like the others said, the trigger is great. Best stock AK trigger I've ever fired.

The only downside is no side rail. I put one of these: http://www.krebscustom.com/PartsPages/KalashnikovParts.shtml#REARRAIL and a Kobra red dot on mine.