Sign in to follow this  
DargZ

1000 rd case of 40 S&W American Eagle 165gr FMJ - $271.80 shipped

SGAmmo has 1000 rd case of 40 S&W American Eagle 165gr FMJ on sale for $249.80 + $22 shipping. It is $271.80 shipped to NJ (.27 per round or $13.59/box of 50).

I've never used the 165gr 40 S&W but this seems to be a pretty good deal. Any feedback from anyone who has used this would be nice.

http://www.sgammo.co...fmj-ammo-ae40r3

I was just worried that this grain is low. I guess it can be used for target ammo but probably not a good idea if you are looking to qualify as major at a match.

In order to make major, it only has to be going 1000 fps. I believe that 165 gr AE is over 1100 fps. I use it in my revolver for major in ESR.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks. It looks like the link above is not working anymore. I think after they sell out the number of boxes, it removes the page.

Anyway, you can add 20 boxes of the 50 round boxes and get the same price as above. Shipping is the same at $22 for 1000 rounds.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/federal/50rd-box-40-cal-federal-american-eagle-165-grain-fmj-ammo-ae40r3

165 grn ammo is what .40sw is made for, it's what I shoot and use for sd. Putting the 180 which WAS made for 10mm gives it stupid pressures to much powder packing and 90% of kabooms in .40sw is from 180grn bullets

Wow thats a ridic deal. I search high and low always for .40 deals and best price im getting usually is .33 a round for 0-500 rounds and around .30-.32 for 500-100. That deal is lookin at .27 cents a round!