msg73

Northern Jersey Powder Valley Group Buy?

I'm looking to put an order for powder and primers from Powder Valley. Anyone want to join in on a group buy?

I can meet you somewhere in Bergen County or at the Tenafly, Bullet Hole or Cherry Ridge ranges.

PM me with what you want and look to put an order together within a week or two. I'm going to keep it under 50 lb limit as to not pay additional hazmat. I'm probably in for around 10-15lbs of powder and primers.

Yes, Powder Valley is waiving the hazmat if we get 32 lbs of powder. I've received some pm's from people interested but need to get a final count.

I'm good for 12-16lbs of powder and 6k primers. PM me with what you want. I want to keep it under 50lbs, so will cutoff when we reach the limit.

I'm looking to place the order this week. Here's what I have so far (checked PV to see what's in stock):

Rob0115 - 2lbs powder, 1k primers

jaii - 8lbs powder

bry@n - 8lbs powder. Out of stock on your primers

msg73 (me) - 16lbs powder, 10k primers

Total: 34lbs powder + 11k primers (1lb/1000) = 45lbs. Have 5lbs left. bry@n, let me know if you want to get another type of primer.

milkstatus/djg0770 - sorry, looks like were full. If bry@n doesn't want primers, I'll reach out to you. milkstatus is first in line then djg0770.

Once I get confirmation and payment, I'll place the order and work out delivery/pick-up with each of you. Shipping will be around $5 each and no hazmat :)

Thanks,

Mike

So I was the first to respond to this post, and PM you with what I was looking for, but your full. Thanks for keeping me waiting on the group buy.

I will be glad to back out if you want in. I have no issue with it.

So I was the first to respond to this post, and PM you with what I was looking for, but your full. Thanks for keeping me waiting on the group buy.

I think you're mistaken or I didn't get your PM...Please check your PM history.

On Sept 5th you PM'd me:

"Hello just wondering if you were still doing the group buy, I have a list of things I would like to purchase, let me know.

-Jason"

On Sept 6th I replied:

"Hi Jason,

Yes, I'm still planning to do the group buy. Powder Valley is having a special...no hazmat if we order over 32lbs of powder.

What are you looking to get? I'll probably need you to get at least 8lbs of powder.

Mike"

I haven't recevied anything since. I have no reason to exclude/ignore you. I placed priority based on order of responses with exactly what people wanted so I can check availability.

That said, please send me what you're looking for as not everyone has confirmed.

Mike

My apologies, I in fact sent you what I was looking for , but overlooked the fact that I sent it directly responding to the PM notification email. So again, my mistake, I retract my previous post. :roulette: . Moving forward , if at all possible I am looking for one lb each of vv n320, n330, WST, and Titegroup. 4K CCI small pistol primers. I was also looking at 1k bullets, but I do not know if that will skew the shipping , and I'm sure I can just order thoseserperately. If you have the available room in the order it would be greatly appreciated. If not, anyone else looking to place an order perhaps we can make a second one. Thank you.

No problem Jason...I would have been annoyed too. Can't do the bullets as it would put us way over the 50lbs.

Here's the current totals:

Rob0115 - 3lbs powder, 1k primers (confirmed)

jaii - 8lbs powder, 1k primers (confirmed, but may want another 1k primers)

msg73 (me) - 16lbs powder, 10k primers

milkstatus: 4lbs powder, 4k primers (confirmed)

Total: 31lbs powder and 16lbs primers = 3 lbs left but 1lb need to be powder to reach the 32lb minimum. Anyone want it? If not, I'll just pickup another pound to cover it.

Thanks to bry@n for stepping down to make way for milkstatus.

I will be PM'ing each of you to discuss payment and pick-up/delivery options. It would be great if we can all meet at the same time somewhere in Bergen county or at Cherry Ridge, Bullet Hole or Tenafly RPC.