Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Making your own wads

Wow, no "I've been making my own wads since I was 13" jokes?

I was tempted. I dont post here enough to try my humor in this forum yet. Once I get a cap and ball revolver and get more active here you sill see my weird humor come out!

Ken

I was tempted. I dont post here enough to try my humor in this forum yet. Once I get a cap and ball revolver and get more active here you sill see my weird humor come out!

Ken

Dixon Muzzleloading Shop in Kempton PA, 11 miles due East of Cabela's! Walk in-walk out with one or several! Dietrich's Meats on the same exit (#40 for Rt. 737) and so is a Winery.

On the way out Rt. 78 stop at Intl' Cigars and you've got it all covered: Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, or BATFE lol!

PA=God's Country!

Dave

come down to old bridge on Sunday. It's a NRA match but you can look and talk to myself and the guys there. A lot of guys who know there stuff and they are very helpful and friendly.

Rob,

Were you out on Sunday at Black Powder in OB? I think you let me shoot your rifle. Are you the same? If so, many thanks.

Jim

Rob,

Were you out on Sunday at Black Powder in OB? I think you let me shoot your rifle. Are you the same? If so, many

Jim

Yes I was and yes I am Jim. It was my pleasure. I'm happy to help anyone with what ever I can. Hope to see you at the next shoot in a couple Weeks. should be able to let you shoot some more then as it's a little different setup.

Dixon Muzzleloading Shop in Kempton PA, 11 miles due East of Cabela's! Walk in-walk out with one or several! Dietrich's Meats on the same exit (#40 for Rt. 737) and so is a Winery.

On the way out Rt. 78 stop at Intl' Cigars and you've got it all covered: Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, or BATFE lol!

PA=God's Country!

Dave

I can contest to that. Just got home from there. Seems every time I go out it's $200-300 haha