Zeke

New couple here

Hi all,

Wife and recently applied for our hand gun permits. I guess you call it p2p?

Anywho, found out about this forumn from research on jerseys gun laws and the link from nj2as.

You guys seem like I good group. My wife and I jus getting into shooting.

30+ days so far waiting for our p2p.

We got our firearms I'd 9 months ago.

Anywho, thanks for your time

Zeke

Welcome aboard. Please fill out your profiles as best as you can. Helps folks help you with Q&A and stuff. Especially your location.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Welcome to the forums. I like the fact the wife is into it too. Need to get mine involved.

She kept all her targets from raf. I'm suprised it was her first time shooting hand guns as her dad is a big time sportsman.

She's excited, Allready picked out her hand gun. We just waiting on permits now.

Welcome! My husband and I shoot together as a hobby too. You often only see us one at a time at events though..3 kids 5 and under!

Enjoy , hope your permits come in soon , and prepare for your wife to have nicer ( read : more expensive) taste in guns than you do lol :)

Welcome! My husband and I shoot together as a hobby too. You often only see us one at a time at events though..3 kids 5 and under!

Enjoy , hope your permits come in soon , and prepare for your wife to have nicer ( read : more expensive) taste in guns than you do lol :)

She Allready does.

"Weatherby shotguns jus feel so much better" - my boss( who has never shot a shotgun)

:) what am I going to do :)

Hi all,

Wife and recently applied for our hand gun permits. I guess you call it p2p?

Anywho, found out about this forumn from research on jerseys gun laws and the link from nj2as.

You guys seem like I good group. My wife and I jus getting into shooting.

30+ days so far waiting for our p2p.

We got our firearms I'd 9 months ago.

Anywho, thanks for your time

Zeke

Zeke -- Welcome!

Are you, by chance, the nice couple that lives "down by the river" that my wife and I met at Ready Aim Fire a few months ago?

Zeke -- Welcome!

Are you, by chance, the nice couple that lives "down by the river" that my wife and I met at Ready Aim Fire a few months ago?

Unfortunately when we went we were the only couple there.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Welcome and you are one of the lucky few guys with a wife that enjoys shooting with you. Mine on the other hand likes shooting with me alot but has a hard time understanding how much these firearms costs. I don't really even tell her the exact cost and hopefully she never asks how much ammo cost per box or per round.