Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

BHunted's Store Idea

OK folks, looks like I'm not going to range today because looks like hell is going to break lose. So in lieu of me mentioning to have Mak start an online goodie store I decided to take the bull by the horns.I restarted a Cafepress Online Store like I had years ago. You can buy 1 product or many at reasonable prices. There is hardly any profit in this as I will set the prices as low as they will allow.They have a great array of products but it's up to the store owner to create the graphics and such for the products. Now I understand a lot of you folks are not savvy in graphics and such. I've done web sites, stores, graphics and stuff for years and am slowly getting away from it because the economy is just not there any more. People can't afford to spend like they use to.

OK, so here is the deal. I'm willing to make custom products for anyone here that wants them. I don't care if you buy 1 or a case. Does not matter. My effort will only be to create the product graphic for you -No Charge and place it on the product you want.. Unless, you want something extravagant that will take me literally hours to do. One way to eliminate lengthy design time is to pitch in. Supply your own graphics or photos. All photos must be royalty free. In other words, you cannot take someone else's photos, graphics etc., if they are trademarked, registered, patented, watermarked, etc, etc, etc...If you use photos and such, there are guidelines which I will post and explain in another post.I have created a simple product line so you can see what the store looks like and you can go through the check out procedure, etc.. Ya obviously don't have to buy anything.

So let me know if there is any interest. If so, I will do whatever I can to get you something personal. I literally have coffee mugs all over the house I've designed over the years, photos, shirts, German steins, calendars, etc...Nothing like a coffee mug with your favorite black rifle on it huh?The have an extensive array of stuff.

Cheers!

Here is the site:http://www.cafepress.com/bhunted

For tips on Graphics and Image Guidelines, refer to this page.: http://www.cafepress...age=images.aspx

Sure thing... Let's see what kind of response we get for people who want their personal products. Depending on how many responses, I may need a graphics crew. LOL... ;)

If I get no responses, I'll just make stuff for me, my family and friends again like I did years ago.

This is a pretty cool idea. If you want any help, I'm moderately OK for an amateur at design work and would be glad to pitch in when I can.

Geeze... Nobody biting on this? Offering services for free and no bites... Hmmmmm... Oooook. Can't say I didn't try.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I'll design it... That's what I'm offering. Just tell me what you want.

Maybe nobody needs anything right now. Im just not that creative to design anything

Typos courtesy Apple...

Not looking to make any money... Just doing it for members here. As for flashlights, if they offer them, don't remember seeing them. But Cafepress has inventory that they offer. Nothing that I can just put in like typical promo stuff like that... Have to use their blank stock... There's hundreds of items. Lots of cloths, gifts, etc... I'll add more samples to the site tomorrow when I get back to my desk and can spend more time on it.

Go to Cafepress.com main site and look at some of the established online stores product lines. You can see all the products and custom graphics people made. If they have it, I can include it.

Typos courtesy Apple...

That they have... They use to have g-strings but my wife wont wear them. Lol

I figure I'm ready for some new coffee mugs. Prob put all my new toys on some mugs and stuff. They had stuff for kids and dogs too if I recall.

Hmmm I could think of a couple things...preferably a nice hat for shooting, and maybe some sexy gun-related undies for my girlfriend!

Typos courtesy Apple...

Don, got in trouble for using Wiley and your dog. Just proves what I said about copyrights. They caught it and made me take it down. Totally forgot the rules myself because I thought it was just too funny. Shame on me.. I can still do your dog though.

Take a looksee at all the products posted. If there are emblems in there, I can have the NJGF printed on them and you can sew them on your bag. But like I mentioned, there are literally hundreds of products. But I'm limited to what they offer. Also, Maksim has to ok anything forum related and he has not given me any answers. I know he read my requests so... ( shrug)... Just need his permission.

NJGF range bags would be cool

Typos courtesy Apple...

Here is the bag section Blue... I can put text and/or graphics on them. Couple there can be used for small range bags I suppose.

http://www.cafepress.com/bhunted/9344897

NJGF range bags would be cool

Typos courtesy Apple...

Thanks Shiz... Somebody elbow Mak... Lol

I recall some interest in shirts with the NJGF custom AR lower logo on it as well as many who want he regular shirts. I work in graphics as well so if you need anything let me know.

Thanks for doing this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Typos courtesy Apple...

Preface: I don't know anything about cafepress.

Is it all like screen printing you design onto random stuff, or can do get like a design in jewelery. Like custom rings?

Like screen printing. No custom rings... Just click on the link in the beginning and look at the sample product lines. Mostly, clothing, magnets, pins, clocks, drinkware, etc...

They supply the blank stock, store owners responsibility to add the graphics. They supply storefront, processing and shipping.

Preface: I don't know anything about cafepress.

Is it all like screen printing you design onto random stuff, or can do get like a design in jewelery. Like custom rings?

Typos courtesy Apple...