JerseyMike24

New m&p shield

I was going to pick up a glock 26 today for off duty carry, and then the dealer told me they just got the m&p shield in and the price was $319 (was surprised because I saw these on gun broker for around $600. Felt it and now it's home with me lol. Trigger feels awesome. Picked up an extra mag also. Will be shooting it tomorrow Morning, very excited!Sorry for bad pics. Will get more tomorrow. post-3103-134705795957_thumb.jpgpost-3103-134705807152_thumb.jpg

post-3103-134705790966_thumb.jpg

Now all you need is to get some XS Big Dot Sights with Tritium for it. The Shield is an awesome gun. I love the reset, and although I would like another M&P, I won't buy one until the trigger is upgraded to the Shield trigger. At $319, I would pick up another Shield if the place you purchased it at was closer to me.

wonder if they will take a deposit over the phone until i get another permit. You get the 9 or 40?
Not too sure. I would call themMonday morning and check. And I picked up the 9mm (sells out the quickest). The Shield is relatively the same size as g26 but I think .25 inches thinner (disappears in waistband with a tighter fitting shirt). You can even fit it in your cargo pants pocket with no prob or a bigger pant pocket. I was able to fit mine in my jeans back pocket. Also the safety on it is not a problem because it is very stiff to with on. Easy to take off ( similar spot to 1911) I think they have 4 9mms and 5 40's left. The 9mm felt great today. I also have two 8 round mags.

Just bought a 9mm Shield for 419 OTD . Did they have yours in stock ? Darn , could have saved about 40 bucks :wild: Shopping around all the prices seemed higher. You got a great deal :)

I have not shot mine yet , looking forward to trying it!

Well when i ordered it last tuesday the girl had no idea when they would get more in. Got a call today saying my shield was ready to be picked up. Took a whole 8 days lol

I would suggest calling Atlantic Tactical if you are looking for a shield right now, they may have more in stock... I was put on a waiting list, not sure how many others were on it.