Jp10127

Reloading supplies in south jersey?

Ok I have been reloading fo a few years now and mostly been using xtp bullets in my .40s well now that I'm going to start reloading the .45 I have been looking at cheaper alternatives. I am happy with the Berrys bullets I recently bought for the .40s but I have been looking into xtreme plated bullets. My question is what stores do you know of that carry reloading supplies especially plated bullets. The only places near me within a 45 minute drive only carries xtps and lead. I don't want to deal with lead just yet but I'd rather help a store in this state rather than order online. So please start naming some stores for me. I don't mind a little driving. Thanks guys

I know Cheyanne Outfitters in Robbinsville(right off 130) carries reloading material. Reloading isn't my thing but i did see supplies there today. Don't know exactly what they carry or how there prices are on it. Ammo prices aren't too bad but a little high compared to others. Hope this helped

if you are far away from suppliers, order online.. Their are alot of good suppliers that ship bullets free with large orders..

Montana gold and Delta precision are two..

i purchased delta precision bullets for my last order they were the only ones that had .45's in stock at the time and also had a great price..

I did purchase 4000 bullets.. i also purchased 4000 124 gr 9mm

http://www.precisiondelta.com/product.php?cindx=6

Thanks guys I think I will end up working through njreloader. He doesn't deal with powder or primers though it seems. Guess I'm off to a gun show for those. Gotta find a good powder for the .45 now.

Bobs in Glassboro does have powder and primers, however they are kept in the back so you need to ask for them. Their staff has told me it is best to call and ask what's in stock since it changes from week to week.

We discovered extreme played at shot show last year. After testing them at local matches, where I initially just wanted to save money vs precision delta and Montana gold, I fell in love with them. Accurate and veeRED value.

Next I shot them at the Area 8 match after our mid Atlantic sectional and finally the ultimate test, 500 rounds at USPSA nationals in Vegas.

For powder, I would go to gene solomons in farmingdale. Lastly if you are looking for 45 bullets, the extreme are quite nice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ready Aim Fire in bristol PA has some reloading stock, I've seen powder, primers, shotgun reloading supplies, lube, etc on their shelves, havent seen bullets - but they might keep em elsewhere.

Extremes are good, i'll use them for 9mm, everything else I use lead from either

Missouri Bullet company

or

Bayou Bullet