Tango Charlie

New from Bayonne!

Greetings all! I've been a long time lurker but finally joined. I'm in the process of getting my initial FID/P2P but I look forward to getting on the range with some of you fine folks once it's all clear.

I just can't wait to get my hands on my own Sig Sauer. :-D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By salvatorejrc
      I just got my FID for long guns, although I don't know anything about guns or ammo. What is a good gun to get my hands on that will help me learn more but won't break the bank, at the same time being ideal at home defense?
    • By .357MagNYC
      Has anyone had any experience with getting a handgun purchase permit extended in Bayonne?  I recently put in for 4 permits, but I probably should've checked here first to see how Bayonne is about extending them.  Given that I likely won't get the call to pick up the permits until a few days after the issue date, I'm concerned I may be effectively limited to just 2 purchases in the 90 days.  Thanks in advance.
    • By frodfrodfrod
      Hey guys so while I am waiting on my FID and PP (fingers crossed that will be soon) I am looking around at different shops through out NJ for a good price on a Glock 19. 

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on shops they like to go to or have just heard good things about that I can check out while I wait for my permit.

Also, what ranges do you guys like to shoot at and which would you recommend? Thanks!
      By Guest
      Hello Everyone,

I finally got my FID and 2 handgun permits from Teaneck PD last Friday and and super excited to say that I wasted no time in picking up a Glock 19 gen4 today from Luciano's in Lodi. I was really impressed with Joe over there. I began exploring the idea of getting my permit last Feb after a few visits to the range and let it sit in my mind for a bit. Then after seeing Ferguson and Baltimore riots on TV, I felt compelled to follow through.

I applied mid-Sept. in Teaneck. Officer Daniel Garcia runs the ID bureau and I must say, he's really professional. Whole process took 2 and a half months which I guess isn't terrible compared to some other towns I've read about. Since I had only limited experience shooting, I did a lot of research and the general consensus was that the Glock 19 (esp w/NJ 15 mag cap. law) was the optimal choice for a novice.

Needless to say, I'm really excited to begin my journey as a NJ Firearms owner. Now if only I could get CCW....

I tried attaching a pic of it, not sure if it worked.

• By 9X19
      Want to sell this brand new Leatherman Mut tool. Leatherman designed this tool for the Military and LE for working on AR,s. I picked this up last summer and never got around to using it. Comes with box, manual, desert tan molle sheath and wrench. These sell in stores new for around $150. Specs can be found on Leathermans website

I am selling it for $95.00 shipped. First person who says they will take it followed by a pm gets it.
      Check or money order only please. I do not have paypal.
      I can also meet the buyer at RTSP for a face to face sale.

• Boom! Today all Newton is in the high $3.60s. All hail Bidenomics! And all that Alaska land he just took off the list of oil prospects.
    • I have a like new (only zeroed) PSA Sabre KAC M110 Clone in 7.62x51mm. This is PSA's clone version of the infamous Knights Armament M110. Very high quality, excellent 2 stage trigger, 20" chrome lined barrel, adjustable gas block, and is NJ legal with a pinned Surefire SOCOM muzzle brake.  Radian Raptor charging handle and Radian ambi safety. Upper and lower are billet receivers compatible with all KAC SR-25 and LMT MWS/MARS-H pattern receivers.  Im no where close to being a long range shooter but ive been able to get 0.7 MOA out of it with 175gr federal gold medal match ammo and Im sure the rifle is capable of much better accuracy. Asking $1650 (which is a steal for what you get) at any FFL thats a reasonable distance from Jersey City. I can also ship but that would be on your dime.  Optic/bipod etc not included but can be purchased if interested. Vortex Razor Gen-II HD 3-18x50 FFP with the new EBR-7C MRAD illuminated reticle in a 1.54 reptilia mount. Id include the optic for another $1700. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Not interested in any trades. Thank you.
    • Selling 1 sealed spam can Romanian 7.62x54r ammo containing 440 rounds. 1982 manufacture.  Steel core light ball, copper washed steel case.  Not reloadable.  Corrosive primer. The rust you see on the top is light surface rust. Can is intact.  Comes with opener. $285.00 cash.  I live in NW Burlington County, and work in Trenton.  I can meet you at a reasonable distance to make sale.   The first to reply “I’ll take it” wins the sale. 
    • Still want to put your dog in kennel? https://newjersey.news12.com/police-crews-rescue-46-dogs-from-fire-inside-pio-costa-industrial-complex-in-fairfield