knivescollection.jpg

OK, now I'm scared ... it looks like a part of my house :) Or some of the lock boxes in the truck for SHTF, some pics, crows and hammers are very handy and made well these days, great survival tools.

Quick story, I collect a lot of m,edievil halberds, axes, spears, halberds, war hammers ... love war hammers .. anyway.

I used to have them hanging in my living room, there were scary edges everywhere.

One day the local PD had to stop over to talk about a neightbor.

Good thing I'm friends with a few and on good terms.

Let them in and their eyes bugged out ... "Is any of this even legal?" they said.

LULZ were had all the way around as they played with everything before getting to the business at hand :)

It's funny they would ask such a question. "Is any of this even legal?" They are the law enforcement - shouldn't they of all people know whether it is legal or not. You could have a collection of shovels on the wall and they would question the legality. You got to watch those sharp edges on shovels, the can wreak havoc on dirt. Don't let them go in your kitchen and see your steak knife set, then you would be in serious trouble.