Manahawkin, New Gun Shop?

I have not been to either. Heard yesterday about Stafford shop. Across from that small diner on East Bay just off rt. 9. Guns & Roses is next to the Post Office. Have not been to either.

Tony, You posted about Stafford store?

yes, i stopped in when he was setting up the store and was still waiting for approvals.. had to stop when i saw the sign.

he is on bay ave manahawkin..

I have his card somewhere and he seems to be into miltary stuff.

I think it was a flower shop to begin with, and has now apparently expanded. Took him awhile but finally worked out for him i guess. I saw it last week but was meeting with a client so i didnt have time to stop. Ill have to try to run by one day at lunch or something. Report back if anyone stops in!

I think that used to be a garage there. I lived in mud city for a couple of years. I really miss that place a lot. The Stafford Diner used to be really good. Im not even sure its still the same as I last saw it. My ex wife got that house and I havent been back. Ill have to go down there on a memory lane/gun buying trip soon.

Ken

I think that used to be a garage there. I lived in mud city for a couple of years. I really miss that place a lot. The Stafford Diner used to be really good. Im not even sure its still the same as I last saw it. My ex wife got that house and I havent been back. Ill have to go down there on a memory lane/gun buying trip soon.

Ken

The diner is still their i turned around in the parking lot two years ago when i plowed the diamond mine..

I think the flower/gun shop is a great idea. That way you guys that have wives/girlfriend can get them flowers so they won't be so mad when you tell them you picked up a new toy.

I stopped by Guns and Roses yesterday just to look around and say hi. It is a a work in progress and a rather tight squeeze but Joe seems like a really nice guy. I think he said he was a retired NYC cop. Seems as though he received the requisite and complimentary hard time from the local bliss-ninnies for trying to open up a gun shop in down town Toms River but he managed to get approval. There were a number of people coming and going so it looks like he is off to a good start. Glad there is another option in addition to Bob Kislins down here now.

Does bob kislins even have anything in stock??

Couldn't tell you, I went in there in 1994 when I was looking for my first pistol and they made me feel as if I was bothering them. I've been in there from time to time but never for firearms, only targets and cleaning supplies.

Couldn't tell you, I went in there in 1994 when I was looking for my first pistol and they made me feel as if I was bothering them. I've been in there from time to time but never for firearms, only targets and cleaning supplies.

last time I was in kislins i purchased a box of 50 9mm for 5.99, Thats a long time ago i would say 1989...