Krdshrk

OBRPC USPSA - 09/23/2012

Sonny lee sounds good. I will try to get there early as well to help set up. Sonny since it is your first uspsa match may I suggest the indoor practice at old bridge indoor range this Friday? It was my first type match and is a great beginner friendly way to get introduced into USPSA. Match director will go over some of the history, match requirements, rules , and most importantly safety. You will also go through a safety check , and demonstrate proper gun handling. I will be there around 530-6 this Friday. We shoot 4 stages and it is very relaxed, very fun. 200 rounds should be more than enough. Any questions feel free to PM me. Hope to see you there!

Sonny lee sounds good. I will try to get there early as well to help set up. Sonny since it is your first uspsa match may I suggest the indoor practice at old bridge indoor range this Friday? It was my first type match and is a great beginner friendly way to get introduced into USPSA. Match director will go over some of the history, match requirements, rules , and most importantly safety. You will also go through a safety check , and demonstrate proper gun handling. I will be there around 530-6 this Friday. We shoot 4 stages and it is very relaxed, very fun. 200 rounds should be more than enough. Any questions feel free to PM me. Hope to see you there!

I'm not sure if I can make Friday night working late.. I have been and still participate in OBRAMS but have never reached USPSA.

May just stop by later though..

Thanks.. see you on Sunday if not

Vince

The weather screwed teh pooch last night at Springsteen. Concert delayed 3 hours, didn't walk in the door until 3:30. Woke up with the best of intentions of being a good dad and taking my son shooting but he'd rather just go to CJ and shoot in the pits. Sure son, no problem, that will be fun too.

Darn classifier. We went with stage with the door and then straight to the classifier. We had 3 new shooters and they left immediately after the classifier thinking that this is ridiculously difficult.

I got a chance to see Alec go with his revolver. I was going to say hi to the chinese guy with the cowboy hat but he was too busy RO'ing. Perhaps next time.