RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! October 13th - Clinton, NJ WMA

Awww yeahhh.

Hey Lowslow, I read that you will have a 20ga. If you could bring a few extra boxes, please do. I know a couple is coming from NYC and they are gonna need 20ga shells. I have some but not a lot that I'll bring.

I can bring some too.

Edit to add:

Firearms for sale

Hi Point 9mm carbine

Remington 760 Gamemaster .308 Win

Extra Special Remington 870 Express 12 gauge

Maybe some others.

PM me if you want me to bring them by to look at.

I can bring some too.

Edit to add:

Firearms for sale

Hi Point 9mm carbine

Remington 760 Gamemaster .308 Win

Extra Special Remington 870 Express 12 gauge

Maybe some others.

PM me if you want me to bring them by to look at.

do not bring the 9mm or the 308 you will be braking rules of the WMA..

I'm pretty sure he isn't planning on shooting them, Tony. He is just going to sell them FTF.

does not matter, you cannot have them with you you will be in violation if you are on WMA property you do not have to be shooting them to be in violation..

I was going to attend but I have to back out. I have to get caught up in my work. I most likely will work Saturday and Sunday this week to save face. It is a curse sometimes to run your own business. When things get tough, you just gotta fix it because the guys you pay to help dont want to work a weekend.

Ken

Awww yeahhh.

Hey Lowslow, I read that you will have a 20ga. If you could bring a few extra boxes, please do. I know a couple is coming from NYC and they are gonna need 20ga shells. I have some but not a lot that I'll bring.

So kind of you man.

I'm in. WIfe ok'd it. I'll be there early but can only be there for two hours max. I have to come back and get ready for a wedding.

I'm bringing the Benelli Supernova, a few boxes of ammo and 2 boxes of clay. See you guys there tomorrow.

I'm really sorry I had to leave so early but...... It was great to put some faces with the online images. It was wonderful for you to do this, RecessedFilter.

I look forward to seeing you all again. The bad news is I now understand why skeet is so addictive, why a home defense shotty doesn't hack it and why I really need a new Benelli ;)

Yet another way to spend money and piss off the wife - great!

Jack

I'm really sorry I had to leave so early but...... It was great to put some faces with the online images. It was wonderful for you to do this, RecessedFilter.

I look forward to seeing you all again. The bad news is I now understand why skeet is so addictive, why a home defense shotty doesn't hack it and why I really need a new Benelli ;)

Yet another way to spend money and piss off the wife - great!

Jack

you could have shot my benelli!

Wow!

Okay, that felt like the old days when we had shotgun meet-ups and 30 guys came out! Andres, you are the man bro. This went smooth, everyone had fun. Plenty of clays, guns, shells, smokes, and laughs all around.

I can't wait for more pics to come up.

A few notes here. Mossberg is king, the others are all a distant second. Nice to meet you guys and we MUST do this again next month.

Jack (Daedalus), I have your 410 ammo in my box. It's yours and I'll give it back next time we meet.

Andres (Recessed Filter) spent half the day dusting clays and the other half teaching Chinese people and women how to shoot clays.

Alex (RedRiverII), you'll get'em next time sir.

James with the Ithica, I hate you.

Lot's of names, and I have no idea of their screen names. Dragoon? Scott? both James? both Patties? George? Igor!

Andres took some nice action shots of people dusting clays, can't wait to see those. I think I got some shots of him blasting some clays from the hip with your mossy Ray. Does that guy ever miss? This should be a monthly occurrence. Does anyoe else have a swollen jaw from shooting so much? i love it! It was awesome meeting you guys, lets do this again soon.

- Jorge (the guy with the black under armour hat and burgundy Jeep)