RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! October 13th - Clinton, NJ WMA

I have a wedding the night before so I will be coming up from the shore. Going to try to get there as early as possible. I will bring all my shotguns including the ksg and the saiga 12

You really want to go to this. Lol

Also another generous offer, thanks!

FYI, check Wally World, similar deals. In Stroudsburg, Pa. today, 90 count birds $9.97, 100 Count Packs of Federal or Winchester 12ga,2 3/4, 71/2, 3 dram is $23.97. Also had 15 pack Remington 1 oz slugs for $10.97 box.

I'll be bringing extra ammo so I can put some shells through the KSG and Saiga lol. Glad you're psyched about this BlueFish, appreciate you coming up from the shore...I know it's no 20mins away!

I think I may be heading to Cabela's tomorrow morning for some fall clothes, and will pick up a couple cases of ammo and clays while I'm there.

If anyone needs me to get something for you, feel free to PM me. That doesn't include a damn grocery list though, but if you need a case of this or a case of that, let me know. My car is a coupe but I will make room.

With all joking aside, I would at least ASK your wife if she would be interested in coming out with us. I mean it doesn't hurt. This could be a great way to spend her birthday...I mean we always end up doing the same damn things for our birthdays and this may give you two a chance to do something different! Seriously!

My wife complains about the guns already and is not a big fan of me owning guns though it is ok for her entire family to owns guns. Matter of fact, it is common place for every family to have a gun of some sort but they are in the middle of nowhere PA.

I'd love to check out the different toys. There is quite a few different varieties present and I would really like to try clay shooting. It would also be good to meet and learn from other members as my shotgun experience is zero.

I may decide to ask or I may go with "Uh, honey, I need to go out and pick up something..."

My wife complains about the guns already and is not a big fan of me owning guns though it is ok for her entire family to owns guns. Matter of fact, it is common place for every family to have a gun of some sort but they are in the middle of nowhere PA.

I'd love to check out the different toys. There is quite a few different varieties present and I would really like to try clay shooting. It would also be good to meet and learn from other members as my shotgun experience is zero.

I may decide to ask or I may go with "Uh, honey, I need to go out and pick up something..."

Sometimes I just don't understand peoples way of thinking. If she is fine with her family to own guns, what makes you any different!? A rhetorical question that doesn't need to be answered...but I know quite a few people who are not anti-gun but have weird opinions like that. Eh whatever!

I would highly suggest the "sweetie, I forgot I told ____ that I'd help him work on his truck in the morning so I will go do that and then we can have the rest of the day together" route :lol: , or any excuse of the sort! I am going to guess we will have at least 15 guns there at the minimum, and quite a plethora of different manufacturers and models of shotguns for everyone to fondle, drool over, play with, daydream about, shoot, and possibly even get emotional with.

With that said, you're really gonna miss out if you don't think up a good plan!

This sounds like a good time. I'm not sure if I can make it just yet, but if I can I will. I've got a thrower (gotta attach it to the hitch of my truck as i lost legs for it) and an old Ithaca mod 37 12 ga. for your shooting pleasure. will definitely post in the next week if i can make it.

It still isn't the 13th, but it's coming. Bought another 200 rounds, mixed bag. Do you think we'll have enough clays or should I buy some more? I'm more than ready to share the ammo I have but I don't have any clays of my own, and don't want to be a pig and use everybody else's. Never mind I think I answered my own question.