glivdub03

New Tv Show Family guns

I was flipping threw the channels this afternoon waiting for dinner when i came across a show called Family guns. The Show is about a son and father who buy and sell military clothes, guns, etc under the company name I.M.A . I was suprised to find out that they are from Gillette NJ. The one thing that had me amazed was there inventory. For instance, two of the workers went out to a quarry and were shooting a M1919 Browning machine gun!! In NJ?!? Anyway the show is pretty good and there website has some neat items on it (http://www.ima-usa.com/). Has anyone else seen the show or have stopped by there shop and looked at there inventory?

I know exactly where this place is!! I live right in by it and past it every day!! They two big cannons sitting out front

They shoot in PA, and they don't have an FFL so they only sell non firing, antique weapons if I'm not mistaken. There was a thread on them when the show first aired. They have some cool stuff, but its just another scripted show.

I know exactly where this place is!! I live right in by it and past it every day!! They two big cannons sitting out front

Same here. Until a week or so ago when a friend told me about the show, I assumed it was a VA hall or something.

Anybody watch the episode with the Maxim machine gun? They were shooting it at my range right off of Route 347 in Cumberland County. Is that even legal for them to do?

As long as the dealer who owned the gun is a NJ Title III dealer there is nothing illegal.