Red Solo Cup

Car Chase Suicide Aired On FOX News

Yeah as fast as youtube is flagging them.. new ones are popping up. Sad that the perp felt suicide was the only option, but im sure after the story looks a little deeper into his life, his early departure might be a positive thing for this world.

Watched this live. Looked like someone was shooting at him the way he was running away. Saved the Arizona tax payers alot of money no doubt.

Gotta love Shep's reaction....get off, get off, get off, get off it, get off it, GET OFF IT! (followed by look of disgust) Priceless :rofl:

I got it on my phone and photo bucket so as links go dead I can repost. Not exactly what I would think would happen to a head shot. Expected more of a Kennedy explosion

LOL, for that, you would've needed a rifle shot from the grassy knoll area :icon_e_biggrin:

They have a 5 second delay between the switcher and air, according to shep.

so, when shep goes "ooh" , that's when he's seeing it come out of the switcher. when he's saying "get off", he's trying to tell the control room to DUMP the delay before the shooting reaches air. Someone was asleep at the switch.

Similar thing happened on MSNBC when Mark Halperin called Obama a "dick" on Morning Joe. Scarborough tried to get the CR to dump the delay so the profanity wouldn't go out and so that Halperin wouldn't look like a....well, a dick.

Same thing on radio. It's standard fare. On live American Idol shows, occasionally things will grind to a halt and you'll see a lockdown shot of a spinning logo. That's because they have a camera shot set up as a "last ditch". Somebody drops the F bomb or shows a tit, they DUMP the delay and it automatically switches the feed to the "last ditch"

Yeah as fast as youtube is flagging them.. new ones are popping up. Sad that the perp felt suicide was the only option, but im sure after the story looks a little deeper into his life, his early departure might be a positive thing for this world.

im curious as well

There is a video of a man in police custody who pulls a 1911 out of the front of his pants. He takes a sup from a water bottle and puts the gun to his temple and pulls the trigger. All that happened was a hole with blood coming out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

There is a video of a man in police custody who pulls a 1911 out of the front of his pants. He takes a sup from a water bottle and puts the gun to his temple and pulls the trigger. All that happened was a hole with blood coming out.

I actually saw that back in 2010 for my job training. I remember the sound of the blood dripping on the ground. The purpose of showing it was to reinforce how important it is to pat down/ search them before making an arrest.

Yeah..we were shown this in the academy to reinforce proper search procedures as well