Bully

Anyone have a 9mm revolver?

In particular I like 9mm revolvers. However, they offer a little more kick I would also get the Ruger Blackhawk single-action convertible that shoots .38, .357, and 9mm, however, I have heard that the accuracy isn't as good with it, but I am sure that it would be more than suitable for plinking/survival gun and built like a tank.

I've considered one myself. I believe the inaccuracy with 9mm Blackhawk comes from the .38, 9mm and .357 shooting at three different velocities and three different point of impacts. I'm sure it will do fine on a man-sized target at 21 yards, but if you are trying to hit cans at 50 yards, you probably have to adjust your point of aim.

So it may not necessarily be the gun that is inaccurate, but a general misunderstanding of how the gun is supposed to function with the right kind of ammunition.

No 9mm revolver here, but I do have a 10mm model. I use it all the time for USPSA, it's the only gun I have ever used for that, and therefore the only gun I am classified with. I like the gun and the custom loads I use are great for my elbow!