Ray Ray

bring out the snubbies!

6yjatuve.jpgAll or nothin' Raymond!

Just sold mine. In fact I had traded it in and then bought it back the following week. Nothing carried better in my pocket than this gun. However with advancing arthritis practicing with this gun became a real problem even with regular .38 spl loads so I went with a .357 LCR. The extra 6 ounces really made a big difference and now I can shoot a box or two of .38 +p and a few cylinders of .357 with no problem. I like the extra weight for shooting but miss the airlite for carrying. I never see a used one for sale. People either keep them or sell them privately as you can get close to new prices for them used since they are seldom shot a lot. :) Right now I am carrying a XDs as it is easier to conceal and reload but I am still thinking of getting the 340PD some day.

Got rid of my several S&W snubbies to get the LCR in .357, .22 mag and .22 lr. Sold the .22lr one after getting a S&W 617.

I'd get the 22mag for the misses, but the permit process sucks in this state.

Here's my EAA Windicator short-snout .357, a/k/a "Missy" (after the lady who inspired me to become a gun owner - and yes, she herself owns a Colt Python wheelie!). In this picture, she'd just came back from the Bullet Hole range, and was mighty happy that Daddy tried out those new stick-on bullseye targets...

missytarget.jpg

Here's my EAA Windicator short-snout .357, a/k/a "Missy" (after the lady who inspired me to become a gun owner - and yes, she herself owns a Colt Python wheelie!). In this picture, she'd just came back from the Bullet Hole range, and was mighty happy that Daddy tried out those new stick-on bullseye targets...

missytarget.jpg

Looks like my smitty night guard

i love the windicators. I want to get one of them. I'm going to start a short list again and put that on there

Yes, you should. Seriously, they're solid little wheelies for about half the scratch needed to own an S&W. Double-action pull's a bit of a bear, and I wouldn't recommend an entire hour of shooting full .357 loads, but it's got enough mass that you won't kill your wrist after a dozen rounds. Stick to .38's and single action at the range and it'll love you LONG time. ;)

I posted early in this thread, but since then I have added one and changed the grips on another, so here goes again...

2hzjwxz.jpg

333v389.jpg

2j5e3aq.jpg

Top to bottom: Charter Arms Bulldog Pug .44 Spl / S&W model 638 Airweight with Ergo Delta grips, .38 Special / S&W model 325 PD - Scandium frame / Titanium cylinder, Pachmayr Compac grips, .45 ACP/AR

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bob, how do you like those Delta grips? I've heard good things, but they look so weird...

Oh, and nice 325.

I shot with them for the first time last weekend. I think they make pointing a little more natural and there is a heck of a lot more to hang onto. They are rather slim and thus don't compromise the concealability of the gun. I like them. They look like they should be on Batman's gun.