silverado427

The walking dead

this show has so far had 2 excellent season finales. i'm very excited to see where the first episode of season 3 takes us. supposedly meryl is coming back too.

no cable for me so i just watch it on amazon for $1.99 an episode. 2 bucks a week beats the hell out of 30 or 40 dollars a month for one show.

this show has so far had 2 excellent season finales. i'm very excited to see where the first episode of season 3 takes us. supposedly meryl is coming back too.

no cable for me so i just watch it on amazon for $1.99 an episode. 2 bucks a week beats the hell out of 30 or 40 dollars a month for one show.

How does that work? We have DISH, so no more AMC stuff. My TV has an Amazon "widget" so I assume I can watch it there. Is it in realtime or not show up on Amazon until sometime after the live show?

How does that work? We have DISH, so no more AMC stuff. My TV has an Amazon "widget" so I assume I can watch it there. Is it in realtime or not show up on Amazon until sometime after the live show?

PING! Help - does Amazon show it at the same time as igt is aired on AMC?

Hope this season is better than the last one or it may be the last season I watch.

It should be better. Season 2 was very starved for budget to feed mad men and breaking bad. Breaking bad is wrapping up and the longer season two with good numbers brought in more ad buys, so more budget this year.

A lot of the meandering of season two was stretching for time without the funds to back it up.

Last night was the most action packed episode in a while. Hope it keeps up. Love zombies in riot gear

Yeah, it was good. One of my friends is a CO in PA and during the initial prison scene he was loving it. Although he did mention "where I work, the prisoner zombies would have been too busy raping each other" LOL

Also, why do they send the only doctor with the 'search and destroy' team?

And I was getting the impression that they'd become much smarter in how they dealt with these zombies. So, wtf did they rush into some confusing, dark, prison/ tunnel system? Why don't they lure them into a choke point? Pick them off efficiently.

Run in there, make a bunch of noise, run out, tire iron through the fence until your arms get too tired to lift. Rinse. Repeat.

Clear the place little by little. Would take longer, but at least you don't have to worry about your people getting eaten...

And I was getting the impression that they'd become much smarter in how they dealt with these zombies. So, wtf did they rush into some confusing, dark, prison/ tunnel system? Why don't they lure them into a choke point? Pick them off efficiently.

Run in there, make a bunch of noise, run out, tire iron through the fence until your arms get too tired to lift. Rinse. Repeat.

Clear the place little by little. Would take longer, but at least you don't have to worry about your people getting eaten...

You basically just quoted me last night and during today's conversations at work.

What you say is totally logical, but it would not have been nearly as dramatic. There was a palpable tension while they were making their way through the prison tunnels, reminiscent of some of the scenes in the Alien movies.

Call me a wimp, but I involuntarily turned my head away when Rick was hacking off Herschel's leg. On my list of preparations for the Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to have to include toughening up a bit.