silverado427

The walking dead

Big walking dead nerd here, I read all the graphic novels...........…(possible spoiler alert).................... But I don't think she's dead. Then again the series really hasn't followed the books at all i think.

Big walking dead nerd here, I read all the graphic novels...........…(possible spoiler alert).................... But I don't think she's dead. Then again the series really hasn't followed the books at all i think.

anytime you do a spoiler write it in white that way we have to highlight to read it

someone saying 'i dont think shes dead' and 'it hasnt followed the books' isnt a spoiler. either shes alive or dead.....josh didnt give anything away other then his own opinion.

get off his back

i was advising him of our methods here wasnt on his back

Sorry Dave545 didnt know how you guys did stuff around here. Even though I didn't give anything away.thank you Mirage.

WHYY!!!!

The last episode makes pretty damn sure you think she is dead... giving us info on possibilities is a spoiler! I dont mean to call YOU a troll, but cmon man, that was rather trollish.

Let me start off with I havent read the comics but Josh brings up an interesting point. Look at it this way, they show never showed her actually being shot just the sound of the gun being fired. Maybe Carl missed...

Carol did practice c sections on walkers. But this was while Herschel's condition was uncertain. I'm sure Lori would have hoped that either carol or Herschel were there to perform....man plans and god laughs.

The implication was that the walker Rick came upon was so distended from feeding that it had consumed most if not all of Lori. Unlikely that a single walker could do that bit there is nothing to suggest that there wasn't more than one walker eating. Maybe it was distracted by rick's racket and shambled off. Fatty just wasn't able to.

Another great EP.

I don't about completely consuming Lori. In every other episode, there are plenty of skeletal like bodies. That leads me to believe that they can't/don't consume the bones. I can't imagine them being able to swallow an entire hip/rib cage/skull, not to mention, not a whole lot of time had gone by before Rick made it back to where she was. After all, even t-dog was still in one piece. My opinion is that Carl couldn't pop one in mommy and she is now walking around.

I don't about completely consuming Lori. In every other episode, there are plenty of skeletal like bodies. That leads me to believe that they can't/don't consume the bones. I can't imagine them being able to swallow an entire hip/rib cage/skull, not to mention, not a whole lot of time had gone by before Rick made it back to where she was. After all, even t-dog was still in one piece. My opinion is that Carl couldn't pop one in mommy and she is now walking around.

fair point. You've just sparked an idea in me about what may happen.....But I will not say because the spoiler police will beat me up.

fair point. You've just sparked an idea in me about what may happen.....But I will not say because the spoiler police will beat me up.

Taking a stab at possibilities is one thing. No harm in that. But foreshadowing based on the comic is different.

So is it acceptable to post your throughts on possible spoilers in white so that people have to highlight? This is not so that people that read the book can actually spoil the show... Just so that people who have thoughts on what happend can express themselves to spark discussions... Or maybe a spoilers thread?...

<SPOILER SAMPLE BELOW>

Blah Blah, Meh Meh...

Yes just like that is how I remember spoilers are supposed to be typed in, but if you have a thought about whats going to happen next without any influence on the novels then I would not classify it as a spoiler, just a hypothesis.

Edit for poor word choice.

I'm surprised at the amount of stuff from the comic they're incorporating, considering how wildly the "Killer Within" episode veered off track. Might be out of order, but it is nice to see the comic still being used for source material.