PeteF

Amazon FAST shipping

I signed up for Amazon Prime when they first started it. No cost for 2nd day, but it usually arrives to me the next day. As a bonus, I was able to add my wife and step-daughter to my prime at no additional cost and they get free 2nd day as well. Also, you can download movies for free.

Using none of that, but rather the "free super saver" shipping option, which is quoted as taking longer, always arrives quickly. I have never paid for shipping from Amazon, and it usually arrives quicker than most other online places. Considering the size of their operation, is quite impressive.

I had to order a replacement igniter bar for my oven. Not only was Amazon the cheapest for a quality name brand replacement part, it arrived in well under a week.

Grafs and Sons also took the cake for fast, no hassle shipping. My stuff came in under 4 days, which was quite a surprise.

I signed up for Amazon Prime when they first started it. No cost for 2nd day, but it usually arrives to me the next day. As a bonus, I was able to add my wife and step-daughter to my prime at no additional cost and they get free 2nd day as well. Also, you can download movies for free.

I had no idea you can add people to yur membership.

I had no idea you can add people to yur membership.

Yup, they don't get the movie/streaming video portion, but they get the free shipping. I've added a bunch of "Uncles" "Cousins" etc.. the person you add will need your DOB when they confirm..