Sign in to follow this  
blksheep

AR stripped lowers at Shore Shot?

The Noveske lowers I saw were the Chainsaw lowers, what Noveske calls their blems. They are stamped (or etched) with a chainsaw logo in the trigger well or on the bottom of the trigger guard depending on the type of receiver. I was going to buy one but thought they were a little pricy for blems.

cdc08489569dde9bf0f89cf51f6789e2.jpg

If you are willing to piece it together yourself you should be able to put together a noveske lower for under $450 otd.

I got a gen 2 chainsaw lower and it just had one small dimple on it. Tier one has them for 209 w/ free shipping. After an ace stock and spikes enhanced lpk I was still under $500 otd. If you get a normal lpk ur right at $400.

I think iirc shore shot wanted 185 for a gen 1.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

What I was gona do if I kept that upper was get a psa lower and a moe build kit from them. Comes w/ everything you need. Complete lower will come to $285 after transfer and nics. You would have to get the stock pinned though.

I took that upper and put it on a PSA lower that I built and put an A2 stock on it. It is sweet. Havent run it yet but I cant wait to. I have a Delton upper that I got here added a magpul handguard and want to build a lower for that. So that will make my 4th AR.

If you are willing to piece it together yourself you should be able to put together a noveske lower for under $450 otd.

I got a gen 2 chainsaw lower and it just had one small dimple on it. Tier one has them for 209 w/ free shipping. After an ace stock and spikes enhanced lpk I was still under $500 otd. If you get a normal lpk ur right at $400.

I think iirc shore shot wanted 185 for a gen 1.

Him noveske gen2 non blem.. $240... Giessele Sd3g... $210.. Hmm that $400 mark is elusive.

I like my noveske. The fitment on ALL my uppers due to hole spacing is insanely tight.

I took that upper and put it on a PSA lower that I built and put an A2 stock on it. It is sweet. Havent run it yet but I cant wait to. I have a Delton upper that I got here added a magpul handguard and want to build a lower for that. So that will make my 4th AR.

Nice! Let us know how it turns out!

Him noveske gen2 non blem.. $240... Giessele Sd3g... $210.. Hmm that $400 mark is elusive.

I like my noveske. The fitment on ALL my uppers due to hole spacing is insanely tight.

Yea def not gona be able to do it for $400 if you want a non blem and a giessele trigger lol.

Fit on mine is outstanding as well.