Bully

What's your "Dream" gun?

Real or imagined? I have been thinking long and hard on my next purchase which won't be happening any time soon. What I've concluded is that among other things, I love 1911's. However, the one I want I haven't seen yet and if I do, I most likely won't be able to afford it. What is it, you ask?

Stainless steel commander frame with a full dustcover and rail and an officers size grip. Rounded off bobtail style cut, similar to the S&W's.

Stainless steel slabside slide, series 70.

Titanium firing pin and HD spring.

Trijicon night sights.

Straight Trigger with a Ti bow.

Ed Brown internals.

Gunsite thumb safety.

Wilson Combat concealed carry hammer and beavertail grip safety.

Anyone else got something on their mind?

C

Topher

First the vision, then the reality.

Vision is crystal clear, reasoning illogical.

Dare greatly and unseen forces will come to your aid. You'll own that gun the moment you realize it's yours. I saw the site, your on your way. No doubt.

Here's my " Dream " No plans, no vision, just a fantasy. I want to shoot, not own, that mini-gun that pops out of that GMC suburban rooftop, 360 degree turret and fires 3" groups that cover an entire football field every 3 seconds. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't want to be deaf when it's over.

A modernized version of the Le mat revolver, i.e.: DA/SA, swing out cylinder, chambered in .357 magnum with a 7 or 8 shot cylinder, and it would have a 28 gauge underbarrel. Plus, it would keep the aesthetics of the old le mat. The only thing is, I could see something like that being freakin' huge and expensive. Still, a man can dream...

Since suppressors are a no go here in NJ, I have slowly been convincing my father that he wants these things. It's working pretty well, just waiting on the tax stamp to complete it. Pictures below are just to show about how it will look when complete.21mx9qa.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg