RedRiverII

Caesar Guerini I'm in trouble again

The knee surgery went fine, thanks for all the well wishing. Recovery time is discovery time. I'm afraid I've located a new passion. We had such a terrific time at our Clinton Shootout that I began looking at every site available on sporting clays, since I'm sitting on my keister so much. Well that's where the trouble began. Somehow i found the site for Caesar Guerini and saw what to me was some beautiful engraved pieces. The one I can't get out of my head is

Sorry had to stop for a minute...

Magnus sporting, what a beauty. Four thousand seven hundred ninety five dabloons, MSRP. I see a fire sale of my present collection of stuff coming up soon. Or my wife saying "y'know you haven't bought yourself anything in quite a while, and you're such a great husband, and you haven't left your underwear laying on the floor in months, why don't we go and get you that shotgun you've been staring at for three days." Nah, firesale.

Question,anyone know where I might be able to handle one of these guns?

Hello Alex,

Glad to hear you re doing good after the knee surgery.

I ve also seen Caesar Guerini s at Lou s in Raritan,NJ

Didnt even bother about asking about price since they were on his Million Dollar Wall.

Lou's is also listed as an official dealer , so is Ready Aim Fire in Bristol,PA

Going to check out the Remington deal at Dick's today in Easton.

Been coveting a semi auto with a tag of around 500-600$ for a week now and heaven t done anything about it

Cheers all,

Igor

If you really like the gun and lous has one go take a look. They are some great guys in there. I've gone in there to look at guns handled 10 or more then walked out without anything and they weren't mad or acting like I wasted their time. They do have some extremely high end stuff in there. Some 6 figure guns. So that would definitely be a pace to go for a nice o/u.

Pick a shotgun, especially a sporting gun, by fit and feel before beauty. (But, I'll concede there is nothing wrong with a beautiful shotgun.) If you want "Italian" and engraving from a little to a lot, while recuperating look also at the four flavors of Rizzini's as well as a Fausti. Beretta is another obvious option.

I own a Ceaser Guerini Summit Impact 12 gauge pro sporter 32" it took me 1000 rounds to get use to it, but now I love shooting and seeing those clay birds blow apart!

It cost me 4950.00 plus tax at Lou's and was well worth it. Lifetime warranty as long as you own it.

Good luck and get

Well soon!

Vince

Hey Vince I remember the A5 post, it seems we have similar tastes in shotguns.

Hi Igor, I bought an A5 magnum 1969 manufacture date, so I got my semi, good luck on yours.

Mr .Parker I have noted all your comments on shotguns, and I will certainly look at the Rizzini's and fausti's, but before I do, I'm gonna guess you are going to get me in more " trouble." LOL

James, I heard a lot of good stuff about the guys at Lou's, thanks.

TBill - Griffin and Howe 'm I gonna pay for it you say?

Dick's has the Remington 11-87 on sale for $499.98 after $75 Mail in Rebate.... Plus you get a $50 Dick's Gift card.... spend that on ammo....
lmao how dare your put a half azz rem in the same thread as a CG

Griffin & Howe have a few listed on their website in the new gun section. Give them a call. 

FYI - Griffin & Howe closed their retail store in Bernardsville, NJ and consolidated it to the Griffin & Howe Shooting School in Andover, NJ

FYI - Griffin & Howe closed their retail store in Bernardsville, NJ and consolidated it to the Griffin & Howe Shooting School in Andover, NJ

They closed their store in Greenwich, CT back in 2014 and consolidated to New Jersey, thanks in part to Connecticut's Draconian gun laws. 

A plain old Ithaca M-37 can do the same thing.It`s not how much it costs but how well it fits. A properly fitted H&R

is just as good as a $5000 one. But then if the $5000 one dosent fit you, you`ll still shoot like shitty and miss targets.

A plain old Ithaca M-37 can do the same thing.It`s not how much it costs but how well it fits. A properly fitted H&R

is just as good as a $5000 one. But then if the $5000 one dosent fit you, you`ll still shoot like shitty and miss targets.

Bingo!

I picked up an Ithaca 37 for $350 and added a $30 slip on butt pad. I'm honestly awful with it but have plenty of dollars to left in my budget to spend on practice ammo.

I think anyone looking for a high end anything knows that a cheaper less pretty version can do roughly the same thing, but they want a show piece for their collection. Otherwise people would not spend $800 on an iphone

Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV, the most secure Android device via Tapatalk.

Get the CG if you want it. Life's too short to shoot cheap gun and believe me, you get what you pay for. And it's worth it it like a good meal. I went from a Browning XTAT to a Krieghoff. There is a world of difference from a great gun to an awesome gun.

If you shoot clays, come to CJ 6 - 9 PM Thursdays nights.