richtr186

Makes me sick

Sorry guys just felt the need to put this up there cuz it really makes me sick.. People love to put down the police all the time but damnit if I was pulling these animals over I'd have my gun out everytime. And this scumbag killed an innocent motorist!? Wtf. If this was 5 months ago I would have been on the Cross island right at that spot driving to work (I just moved to NJ from that area). And Nassau County just lost a cop last week. Sick F**** people.. Why people like this get to live is beyond me (and he had been in jail for attempted murder in 2004!?) WTF is wrong with the stupid liberal govt here.. Sorry just need to vent my frustration as it makes me sick

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/parkway_accident_fatally_shot_while_7Dn0afyRn9Ylv3ZakZy4FL

-Rich

I'll be the first to admit, I think a lot of cops can be jerks, and sort of get a little power-trippy.

However, whenever I can, I donate to the FoP (and no, I don't put the sticker in my car, that's not why I do it XD). I see stuff like this, and I know that even though there are some douchy cops out there, I sure as hell want to stand by, and do what I can to assist the good ones. Like the one who was shot in PA a month ago, Bradley Fox I believe. There are men and women out there who are good police, and those are the ones, like the one in this story, who I am proud to support, and am glad to do so.

It is a shame that they have to suffer because of some scumbag criminal. My prayers go out to fallen police and their families.

I shake my head in disgust every time I read or hear about similar incidents and the way our "system" just flat out fails us. We have boat loads of criminals in our jails, the majority of which have no chance at being rehabilitated, yet these same "individuals" are supported (with tax dollars) by the same society whom they victimized. Makes no d*mn sense to me. Sadly, this won't be the last story like this.

Put me in charge of the penal system. The only reason I'd ever turn the electric chair off is so it could cool down every once in a while.

The only reason I would turn it off would be to save a few kWh...

I have little sympathy for any killer as well as molesters. I think our pussy justice system is the main reason we have so many criminals. If someone thought they'd get their pecker cut off for touching a kid, we'd have a lot less of that. JMO.

Here's the problem with the death penalty:

The lefties believe that it is inhumane to kill someone, and that "an eye for an eye" is below civilized life. What they don't understand , is that after just a few well deserved penalties being handed out, the murderers, molesters, kidnappers; they would all seriously reconsider the consequences. Nobody truly wants to die, especially a coward committing the crimes mentioned. If I was a criminal, lets say living in the projects, I wouldn't think twice about killing someone for a little money (rather than working), if my only consequence was a steady home, climate controlled, with 3 squares, a clean bed, and free education. It's a total joke on society that scumbags like this are treated better than their victims.

I truly believe scumbags like this are allowed to fester in an environment where self-defense is restricted. They become more brazen and bold with every crime they commit and even if eventually caught, the legal system has insufficient resources to deal with them. Several things need to change in our society. We need to stop criminalizing for mere possession of things (this includes guns and drugs) and start focusing in on people's actions. Why should a POS like this be on the street when we have people sitting in jail because they had an ounce of pot on them or a hollow point bullet in their pocket? The level of stupidity is mind boggling. Allow people the means to defend themselves from the scumbags and there will be fewer scumbags.

How much money is being spend nursing that scum back to health after the the self inflicted gunshots? The hospital could nip this one in the bud right now.

Ya sucks! Criminals get free health care. Law abiding responsible citizens none. My wife worked at a county hospital in Stockton CA that over saw the inmates there. Inmates taught others how to wrap razor blades with tape and swollow them and then would have to be surgically removed. This gave them a 2 week stay in the hospital at the tax payers cost. This happened every 6 months with quite a few of the inmates.

I cant agree more with you guys.. while I know that not every officer is 100% right or perfect I sure as hell give them respect (especially in the jungles of NYC) for day in and out going up to cars with no idea whose in it and it seems like stuff like this is happening more and more.. Cops are like everyone else they want to go home to their family everyday too..I agree he should have had his vest but who knows the details.. The Russian kid from the NYPD that was killed a few years ago had his vest on and was shot in the head so you never know.. Then murdering a civilian in cold blood for his car! come on really? THAT is what deserves public execution. But the sheep that we are we cant carry in the car to defend ourselves so guys like this can do as they please.. The courts are a friggin joke to let someone like this out and now he'll enjoy his lifetime all inclusive free vacation. We need to make examples of people like this i cant even fathom how a lawyer or anyone could defend somone like this. The scumbags survive and its the hardworking people that suffer. RIP

-Rich

Nassau county PD just revised their rules to require kevlar vests (I can't call 'em bulletproof.... and bullet resistant is a misnomer) now for all cops on duty - plainclothed or uniformed.... there are exemptions for undercover, etc. though.