Starting on the 27th until the 4th Black Dog Machine is offering 30% off all online orders over $100. They have a target master .22lr conversion that comes with 2 15 rd bdm mags for $175; with 30% off and when I went through the process shipping was $11.50 it comes out to $135 or just under to my door. Definitly the best deal I've seen on this especially because it comes with 2 15 rounders. I know what I'll be ordering on Saturday...

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/target-master-22-lr-conversion-unit.aspx

In check out you need the coupon code ZOMBIE; it won't be good until the 27th-4th as previously stated

So i got a response from Racheal the operations manager about 5 minuets after my inquiry, here is what she said:

hey both hold the bolt open on the last shot.

Here is the difference.

XF15 BL NY- X FORM, 15 ROUNDS, BLACK BODY, NYLON FEED LIP

XF15 BL SS- X FORM, 15 ROUNDS, BLACK BODY, STEEL FEED LIP.

Cool - let us know which models we can order.

As requested on the link i posted you can buy any of the kits that the number is 10 or 15 for nj use. 10 for 10 rd mags and 15 for 15 rd mags. I am waiting for an email back regarding which they recomend nylon or steel feed lips; I will post it when I get a response.

Do they recommend nylon or steel feed lips?

from the website

X Form magazines: The X Form magazine features interchangeable feed lips. You can disassemble the magazine and insert a new feed lip if the existing feed lip has been damaged. The only difference between the Nylon feed lip and Steel feed lip is friendly price point options for the buyer on a budget. We have not received a worn out feed lip so we cannot say which has been better- they are both functioning 100%.

PeteF, I saw that on the website but which one are they referring to in that statement, the nylon or the steel?

They have not seen any problems with either nylon or steel.

Since the lips are replaceable, go with the nylon and replace them if they ever wear.

Just my $0.02

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Selling my Troy A4 “Other” Firearm 5.56(.223) with Blast Shield (faux suppressor) and BA Hanson profile 11.3” precision barrel with Silencer Co ASR muzzle brake.
      Had gunsmith remove pin and welded muzzle brake on stock 10.5” inch barrel. Upgraded to BA 11.3” performance barrel bringing OAL to 26.8 inches without pin and welded muzzle device. ASR threaded Silco brake added with 6” Blast Shield. Trigger/Feed Ramp polish job for smoother take up and crisp reset(for a Mil-Spec trigger). Only 40 rounds have been fired for testing and proper initial barrel break in using Modern Spartan Systems accuracy oil between shot cycles.
      Full list of modifications:
      -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 5.56 chambered 11.3 inch Performance Series Barrel
      -SilencerCo Muzzle Brake
      -SDTA 6” Blast Shield
      -SBA3 Brace (Black or possibly FDE available)
      -Magpul Gen 2 BUIS and Vertical Foregrip
      -CMMG Stainless Gas Tube
      $1550
      Located in Toms River with closest FFL being Weshoot/Shoreshot. Buyer responsible for transfer fee at FFL.
      Still have stock barrel also if interested.
      **Eotech Not Included** if interested it’s an EOtech EXPS2-0 and I have a G43 magnifier w/STS mount and Surefire light with pressure pad to go along with it.

• By Casual Shooter
      Henry Pump Action .22 Rifle H003T - SOLD
      ·         Resurrects the great old days of the traditional shooting gallery
      ·         Blue octagonal steel barrel
      ·         Grooved receiver for mounting a scope
      ·         Semi-buckhorn fully adjustable rear sights with standard 3/8″ dovetail slots enabling you to change sights
      ·         Grooved bolt release button for opening the action
      ·         Includes the rifle, manual, sling swivels, lock and box
      ·         Like new excellent condition
               $400.00   CASH
      FID and matching DL required with transfer thru FFL. Located in Morris County, RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.

Link to Henry site:  Pump Action Octagon | Henry Repeating Arms (henryusa.com)

• By [email protected]
      Yesterday I visited a local store that has been around for a long time, They had nothing in stock. needless to say I asked about getting a TROY other and the owner was very uptight about it. he said I'll never sell one due to the fact that there is a federal law in the works to stop the sale and any prior sales will be confiscated! I was not happy to hear this but this store has a very bad rep. So a little help here, I looked and saw nothing about this subject on line. 
    • By Casual Shooter
      WTS: Updated: Smith & Wesson M&P 15 ORC 5.56/.223 with many accessories
      Includes rifle, magazine, manual, box, lock. Rifle is in excellent condition.
      ·         Model: M&P 15 ORC Optics Ready Compliant #811013
      ·         Chromed Components: Barrel Bore, Chamber, Gas Key, Bolt Carrier
      ·         Receiver: 7075 T6 Aluminum
      ·         Stock: Fixed Pinned
      ·         Overall length: 35”
      ·         Weight: 6.25 lbs.
      ·         Barrel: 16”, 1 in 9 twist, 4140 Steel
      ·         Finish: Hard Coat Black Anodized
      ·         Gas block with integral Picatinny Rail on the same plane as the receiver rail. QD Sling Swivel Attachment on the bottom
      Additional Accessories include are:
      ·         Troy 7” Aluminum Drop in BattleRails quad rail
      ·         Magpul MOE Carbine Hand Guard, Dark Earth, with Picatinny rail section
      ·         AR15 Handguard Removal Tool (Brownells # 100-000-438)
      ·         Magpul B.A.D. Battery Assist Lever
      ·         Ambidextrous Charging Handle Latch
      ·         ERGO Grip, Dark Earth
                $725.00 cash
      FID and matching DL required with transfer thru FFL. Located in Morris County, RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.