Markymark

Did I screw this up?

Hey guys, so I sent my barrel out to get my battlecomp compensator to get welded on. I sent it with the gas block already on since it didn't appear that it would go on after. Now here is where I screwed up..I didn't send it with a barel nut on already!!!! Depending on how this gets sent back to me it sounds like I'll need to cut off this gas port. Anyone know of one that could fit over a battlecomp?

Thanks I saw that one last night. I emailed YHM to see if they thought the barrel nut would fit over it. I planned on getting their lightweight hand guard anyway so I would just add that to my purchase if necessary.

Nice choice. Get it in the spectre length and get the end cap as well. You won't even see the gas block, looks pretty cool.

003.jpg

Quick update. Used a dremel tool to grind it off, only nicked the barrel once and really small. Bought a YHM two piece gas block which should be coming any day. Decided to place my order while I was watching the election the other night. lol