BlueLineFish

Looting has begun!!!

Really guys? I have no rights to defend my family or property?

You can't defend your stuff in NJ. You can respond to threats of injury or death. There are specific immunities inside your home, outside of your home you're at the mercy of a prosecutor.

It was crazy. When the wife heard she actually asked me if I had my guns out and ready. Then when I pulled out two shotguns and three handguns from various places she just shook her head. I'm like the David Blain of guns. Stuff just appears.

MAN, I am waiting for that David Blain moment with my wife regarding firearms.. BUT she is ultimately thankful for my planning ahead for the generator and all those odds and ends I got for prepping and spend hundreds of dollars on that were considered 'unnecessary' at the time. HEH

I'm like the David Blain of guns. Stuff just appears.

Wife asked the same thing.. i told her not only is it loaded it doubles as a flashlight lmao... tlr1-hp on a Mossberg 590sp lmao. Had a couple break-ins in my area since the powet outage and since our phones dont work 100% 911 isn't practical anymore.

MAN, I am waiting for that David Blain moment with my wife regarding firearms.. BUT she is ultimately thankful for my planning ahead for the generator and all those odds and ends I got for prepping and spend hundreds of dollars on that were considered 'unnecessary' at the time. HEH

Don't you love when they humbly admit you were right. Yes...I gloat when she does

Don't you love when they humbly admit you were right. Yes...I gloat when she does

Let me tell you-- I even had her father telling me to live it up because few and far when wives do a 180 an are so unbelievably thankful for your intelligence in being prepped.. :lol:

I am surely living it up. I told her I'm buying something of my choice before weeks end for this... still unsure what I want this item to be (a pickup truck crossed my mind.. but that my push the boundary, unless I could go buy one tonight- haha).

I wonder what "justifiable need" the car jacker used on his ccw application for approval, must be for career purposes. Please NJ I want to be able to defend my family especially in times like this, why is it so difficult for a law abiding citizen to carry? The crimals know we are just easy Pickens.

I wonder what "justifiable need" the car jacker used on his ccw application for approval, must be for career purposes. Please NJ I want to be able to defend my family especially in times like this, why is it so difficult for a law abiding citizen to carry? The crimals know we are just easy Pickens.

You are preaching to choir brother