BlueLineFish

Looting has begun!!!

got confirmation just now that the army navy store has been looted. we can't even go to the island to check on it/stop it. not a good feeling to know your business is helpless and you can't do anything about it.

Best of luck to you and your family.

I can't remember who said this recently in the forums so I'm not gonna take credit for it but it's a pretty good defense moto. My gun is not to protect my property but to protect me defending my property. The police will get one of 3 things. A assailant, A description, or my side of the story.

Best of luck to you and your family.

thanks yota.

attempting to get there via boat tomorrow. radio says if you get caught by the state police you get ticketed but f*k it we are gona try to assess the damage and re-board the sh*t out of it so it deters ppl. might also lay a claymore behind the door to teach these ppl a lesson lol. just kidding

Greatest investment for $400. 4 cameras with infrared (can see 40 ft away in the dark).. 500gb dvr and also stores on a remote storage location and accessible by iphone/droid devices. Pretty good. But for me and the misses, its nice to know I can watch all around the house and all the entrances (even remotely).

I'd like some insight into the configuration.

bdomar - if you get nabbed, tell them that you need to file an insurance claim and you need proof. Ask for someone's name if they turn you around, but be polite. Bring a big box of coffee, some cups and a dozen bagels. You'd be surprised at what being polite and bearing gifts of coffee and treats will yeild.

Have you guys seen this in NY? madness.. http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1196031

and:

http://www.dailymail...-day-power.html

man... a serious lock n load for ppl in those area's... wow

This is crazy.

I love how these articles are so one sided. It is not government that is responsible to keep us with food. We all knew the storm was coming in advance - some were ready and it appears others were not.

I still do not have power today and there is no looting in my area... just saying.