Sign in to follow this  
joepaw

replacing an fid card

Ok ladies and gents, let me begin by saying that I am an idiot.

A few weeks ago I was at the Clinton wma with my shotty blasting some birds and I had my fid car d on me in a credit card holder along with: a few credit cards(dumb), an old drivers license,(dumber), and my ss card ( effing idiot). Normally I keep all of these things in the house in a strong box but since I had to buy ammo and I was going to dicks sporting goods in Woodbridge (one of the credit cards) I just grabbed the whole thing. This was a few weeks ago and the last time I recall having my fid card was at Clinton wma. None of the credit cards have been used at all and I still cant find the wallet. I tore my house/car to shreds to no avail and now I guess I'm going to have to replace the card.

The worst part is I have onl y had my fid card since august and I've lost it already.

Do I have to get re-printed?

I know ii have to fill out the form again but am I going to have to do everything else too?

Has this happened to any of you guy?

Advice?

I lost my card also, a long time ago. I had to report it to the police and tell them if it was lost or stolen. Then go through the whole process again and if you had the card for more than two years I was told I would have to be reprinted. I didn't have the card for more than two years at the time.