Mikeythumbs

18 shots 2 relaods under five seconds

This is all about equipment..... Uncomp'd production gun - no way.

True but evne with that equipment could you get it doen i know id have no chance. The real amazing part of it is the reloads they are so fast. give me a comp gun with a 20 rd mag and i might be able to do it in 10 seconds :)

At OB we call these "Bill Drills" and we get to do them quite often! After the regular two stages at the Indoor Action League's first and third Friday nights, we often set-up "Speed Drills". I've seen several friends of mine do this same drill in about five seconds with a .38 Super race gun and in about just a 1/2 second more with a .40 Limited Para (w/o the Comp) with loads that just make major......

So it's BOTH technique (practice) and equipment.

What the video doesn't show is the HITS.....at OB you get to see the score!

Come on out and try it some time!

Dave

This is all about equipment..... Uncomp'd production gun - no way.

Clearly it is NOT all about equipment. To make such a claim is simply asinine.

With a lot of practice you can approach those speeds..

So it is not all about equipment anymore? Who woulda thunk that.

At OB we call these "Bill Drills" and we get to do them quite often! After the regular two stages at the Indoor Action League's first and third Friday nights, we often set-up "Speed Drills". I've seen several friends of mine do this same drill in about five seconds with a .38 Super race gun and in about just a 1/2 second more with a .40 Limited Para (w/o the Comp) with loads that just make major......

So it's BOTH technique (practice) and equipment.

What the video doesn't show is the HITS.....at OB you get to see the score!

Come on out and try it some time!

Dave

Hey Dave in the comments for the video they said 16 out of 18 in the A zone

Clearly it is NOT all about equipment. To make such a claim is simply asinine.

So it is not all about equipment anymore? Who woulda thunk that.

it is not all about equipment, but it has a lot to do with it. A comped flat shooting, fast cycling gun will help a lot. You have to have the skill as well. Skill being equal, easier to do it on an Open gun than a limited gun, or a production gun.

Saying equipment has nothing to do with it, then the same shooter will be able to do it as fast shooting a revolver, right? =P

it is not all about equipment, but it has a lot to do with it. A comped flat shooting, fast cycling gun will help a lot. You have to have the skill as well. Skill being equal, easier to do it on an Open gun than a limited gun, or a production gun.

Saying equipment has nothing to do with it, then the same shooter will be able to do it as fast shooting a revolver, right? =P

Sure if your last name is Miculek

You lost me. I didn't say it had nothing to do with equipment. That would be an equally as asinine claim.