Purple Patrick

Anyone play video games?

I'm a PC FPS addict, I started in '98 with Quake II, then Counter Strike, BF 1942, BF2, BF2 Project Reality Mod and am currently paying BF3 and MOH Warfighter (not as good as BF3). There is something about playing FPS online that is addictive, I can't get into regular, linear gameplay, it has to be online against 30-60 other people. Any other PC BF3 players here?

PS3: LugNutZ-

Def add me. I play Madden, NBA2k, MW3 usually late at night tho after my daughter is in bed and the wife is passed out next to me on the couch lol

the best 1st person shooters are for the PC. Maybe im just "old school" but i grew up playing counterstrike since the 1st beta and nothing compares! such a classic game

I'm a PC FPS addict, I started in '98 with Quake II, then Counter Strike, BF 1942, BF2, BF2 Project Reality Mod and am currently paying BF3 and MOH Warfighter (not as good as BF3). There is something about playing FPS online that is addictive, I can't get into regular, linear gameplay, it has to be online against 30-60 other people. Any other PC BF3 players here?

Ha, ha. I started with Doom II playing over telephone lines player vs player but quickly got on the Quake bandwagon after it was released playing multiplayer on MPlayer. Quake II was my favorite. The vast majority of my gaming is done on PC (when I get the time) but mostly play older FPS games such as Counter strike, Day of Defeat, etc.

PS3: LugNutZ-

Def add me. I play Madden, NBA2k, MW3 usually late at night tho after my daughter is in bed and the wife is passed out next to me on the couch lol

Sounds like me lol. Wait till the girlfriend goes to bed and get a little me time.