Purple Patrick

Anyone play video games?

Never got into halo, but I was a COD/modern warfare ADDICT since day one, then my little cousins got better than me so I gave up, they have too much time on their hands.....but I'm still getting that black ops 2

Add me on Ps3 and Xbox clintoon

On Xbox it's my little cousin using my account because I have a year subscription and I wasn't using it.

On ps3 it might say last logged in about a year ago.

But I do have about 70 ps3,Xbox, kenict and wii games (collecting dust)

manhunt? i played that 12 or 13 years ago. i was outside a lot when i was younger, but i've ALWAYS hated sports. really can't stand them and i don't care what anyone on here has to say about it. i'm really sick of people saying to pick up a football or baseball, just because you like it doesn't mean everyone else does.

if that wasn't enough to kill it all for me, my previous boss was a huge philadelphia fan. all the teams. this was the only time in my life that i followed sports because if the eagles or the phillys or the flyers lost you knew you were having a bad day at work the next day. i can't beleive people get so involved in that crap that they let it affect their life.

i'm not trying to be jerk here, but i'm just sick of hearing about sports and how they're so cool.

all that being said, YEAH i love video games. PC fps, survival horror, RPG... and these three dreaded words:

world. of. warcraft.

and THAT being said, i also don't have the time to play all that often anymore, wife/son/work all come first.

Wow World of Warcraft, talk about something that takes your soul! Oh well I still play it

90 SUBT Rogue---------all the geeks know what I'm saying

Hahaha, I had my soul taken by Metzen and crew for longer then I'd like to admit. I was one of those snobs who longed for the days of vanilla WOW once the expac train started rolling down the line, to the point I got tired of it all and shelved it awhile back. These days I hardly have time for any of it, but I use to be pretty involved with the whole community as well as some dev teams. Still mess around with CS:GO (still prefer the 1.6 days, but GO is heads and shoulders better than Source)-- but I haven't spent a dollar on any of the contemporary COD games (get them comped) because they're kind of... crappy, haha. As for console games? Well, I'm glad that the industry is accepting that consoles are not the future anymore...

Outdoors most every day I'm off with any one of the million hobbies i have. Whether it's golf, flag football or just hiking the nearest trail with my son. Still play my fair share of COD and just picked up Halo 4. Wife goes to bed early and it's my time to just veg out. I really feel no need to defend myself but it's such a weak ass stereotype of people who play video games. Funny how people are saying how they USED to do this and that when they were a kid. Why did that stop again?

Currently playing Borderlands 2 and X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Moved on from Gears of War and Battlefield (too many expansions to keep up with). F Blizzard/Diablo 3 and their online-only BS. 2 weeks with no internet so I couldn't play their F-ing game. /endnerdrage

YESSSS

i love my king tiger

KT is not what it used to be. and the whole E series is mostly obsolete now. if they do tweaking and tuning they need to do it across the board. I stick to meds now HVs are too frustrating to play with nowadays.

Overall how would you say Black Ops 2 is? I hated the first 1! Guess I was just a big Infinity Ward fan boy and only liked the Modern Warfare titles. Really could care less for campaign. I'm a multi player kind of guy.

XBOX screen name G1veuptheghost...... Add if you want to get pooped on lol.

It's better than mw3 which was enough for me since I think mw3 sucked.

animations seem better in BO2, I haven't played multi yet but there are interesting new things like wildcards which let you have 3 attachments on one weapon but you can only have a total of 10 items on each loadout making it more balanced

I have trouble getting into MW3 and BO anymore...

I hate how everyone runs around rambo style, no fear, just wailing away. No strategy at all.

The other thing that kept irking me, is how you shoot someone several times, he runs through the shots, then either shoots you, or knife's you, then keeps on running. The you see the replay, and you see him get shot 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 times, and still is up....how is that possible??

Takes the fun out of the game.

Overall how would you say Black Ops 2 is? I hated the first 1! Guess I was just a big Infinity Ward fan boy and only liked the Modern Warfare titles. Really could care less for campaign. I'm a multi player kind of guy.

XBOX screen name G1veuptheghost...... Add if you want to get pooped on lol.

More multiplayer myself but opposite with liking treyarch more. Sounds like you MIGHT be able to keep up. Xbox GT = triplecrown44

More multiplayer myself but opposite with liking treyarch more. Sounds like you MIGHT be able to keep up. Xbox GT = triplecrown44

I'll take you up on that. Going to get Black Ops this weekend expect the friend inv coming