Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhunted

I have a solution for those with too much money for guns...

11 posts in this topic

Got my occasional call from my boy stationed in Okinawa last night and as usual, had some chatter about weapons... He asked if I ever heard of the Nemo line....

So you want something unique and will last forever.... The AR of your dreams?

I present the:

[Ti]ONE // Serial #1 Titanium .308 Battle Rifle

Priced at a reasonable price of: $95,904...

http://nemoarms.com/...e/gallery/guns/

http://youtu.be/ws08jLy31v8

Topher, reprtedly that was the point of the execution. They wanted to showcase their ability to work in Ti. Titanium is a rather different beast to machine.

Yup, I get that. I worked in the bicycle industry for a bit and Ti was just starting to hit the market. Brutal stuff to work with and it just kills the tooling. Welding it sucks even more. I can stick metal together with a Tig machine, but doing carbon steel and that stuff... oy. No thank you. Between cloaking it in gas and the fact that is likes to move a LOT it's a nightmare for those not well trained.

Nifty exercise.

C

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By JT Custom Guns
      Troy PAR    (Pump Action Rifle)
      .223 / 5.56 Nato
      New in Box

FEATURES:   -16" Melonite barrel -1:7 RH twist -Troy Medevil Flash Hider -Fully Adjustable Troy Battleaxe Mil-Spec stock -Alpha-style handguard with full-length top rail -Troy BattleAx control grip -Standard trigger -Billet machined railed flat-top upper receiver -Billet machined lower receiver -M4 feed ramps -Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish -Manual lever safety with indicator markings on both sides of receiver -Full Size 10 round magazine   100% NJ legal

$775.00

100% NJ Legal AR - Threaded BBL., Adj. Stock, ect.

• By JT Custom Guns
      STAG VRST
      Weight: 6.5 lbs
      Length: 32.25" collapsed, 35.5" extended
      Action: Semi-Auto Direct Impingement
      Caliber: 5.56 NATO | .223
      Twist Rate: 1/7 Button Rifled
      Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider  (Muzzle Brake in NJ)
      Barrel: 16", 4150 Steel, Chrome Lined, Government Profile, Manganese Phosphate Coated
      Handguard: Diamondhead VRST Series 3 M-LOK 13.5" Handguard
      Receiver Material: Forged and Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Aluminum with Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing
      Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate coated M16 BCG
      Gas System: Carbine Length with Low Profile Gas Block
      Charging Handle: Standard Mil-Spec
      Buttstock: Magpul MOE SL Stock
      Buffer: H Buffer and Spring
      Trigger: Mil-Spec Single Stage Trigger with Enhanced Trigger Guard
      Grip: Hogue Pistol Grip
      Magazine: 30rd PMAG  (10rd in NJ)
      Safety Selector: Right Hand
      SKU: STAG580024-D
      +  Mfg. Lifetime Warranty
      $850.00 - NJ Compliant with Hardshell Carry Case

• By remixer
      Here are some of my recent arrivals worth mentioning.
      LWRC DI 5.56 / 223
      Modular One-Piece, Free-float Rail, Rail Panels, Angled Fore-grip and Hand Stop, Cold Hammer-Forged, Spiral Fluted 16.1 Barrel, Fully Ambidextrous Mag Release, Bolt Catch, & Selector. Price Includes all NJ Compliance work.
      $1275.00

Sig Sauer M400 Elite 5.56 / 223
      New Model for 2017, Aluminum M-Lok Hand guard, 16" 1:7 twist Barrel, Sig Enhanced Trigger,
      Price includes all NJ compliance work.
      $1100.00

Sig Sauer p320 9mm Full-size w/Contrast Sights (15rds)
      Includes 2 Magazines , Plastic Case and Lock. Additional Magazines Available
      $535.00

Sig Sauer p320 9mm Carry w/Contrast Sights (15rds)
      Includes 2 Magazines , Plastic Case and Lock. Additional Magazines Available
      $535.00

Hi-Point 9TS 9mm Carbine Black
      $285.00

Hi-Point 9TS 9mm Carbine Camo
      $325.00

• By Upfitter21
      So looking to purchase my first AR, price range is <$1k.  I thought I found a Colt M4 Expanse but sadly it was already sold, so now my options are the M&P15, some Windham and Diamondback Rifles, and I found a Troy CQB SPCA3 for $800.  Anyone have any recommendations or know any stores which may have Colts in stock? 
      Also still 18 so can't buy a stripped lower and do my own build.
    • By JT Custom Guns
      Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport -II
      (With Dust Cover & Forward assist)
      NJ Compliant

new in the box - ready to go!

Call for Price & details...............................

609-709-1346 - JT

• I definitely would recommend that anyone who is serious about competition shooting to train with DVC performance. Aaron always takes the time to explain new concepts and techniques. He doesn't rush through things. He makes sure that you have a solid foundation to build on. When I went his class, he corrected many bad habits, that I had picked up while shooting without guidance. These habits, even minute one that many of us don't really think about, can cost seconds on the timer. You want a instructor who can spot errors in your shooting stance, grip ,etc and correct them so you can be a better shooter . Aaron is definitely has the attention to detail you want in a shooter instructor. Since then, I've seen a noticeable improvement in my shooting ability. He also sent me home with various drills so that I can practice on my own.       
    • I posted this in the Formal Instruction thread, but it seems to have gotten lost there.  Thought some might find this interesting, or perhaps even helpful. Hope cross-posting is not a punishable offense.   I just spent a few days up in NH at Sig Sauer Academy over the weekend.  Took their one day Defensive Handgun 104, which was relatively basic, but a good review, particularly in one-handed weapons manipulation. The other class I attended was a two-day Extreme Close Quarters Battle Long Gun with Todd Rassa, which I really enjoyed.  I ran it with a Ruger PC9, a shotgun, and an AR.  It involved a lot of unsighted shooting from contact distances using compressed positions, plus it incorporated a good deal of armed and unarmed combatives.  It was more about fighting with a gun than it was about what we normally think of as shooting.  Despite my doing a lot of training, most of it was new to me and quite interesting.   Here's their description: https://www.sigsaueracademy.com/productdisplay/extreme-close-quarters-battle-long-gun-rassa I had not heard of Rassa before the class, but it turns out that he is a terrific instructor.  I would recommend SSA in general, as they offer a ton of classes.  Just wish they were a little closer.  On the upside, with a NH CCP you can carry the whole time you're there.  Note:  Turns out you don't even need a permit to carry there, as NH has gone Constitutional Carry.  God bless America!
    • If you want to a better competition shooter than you need to go to DVC and not a tactical shooting group.  I have trained and shot many matches with Aaron.  He knows the game and what it takes to excel.  Not just the shooting portion, which he will get perfected for you, but the stuff that wins matches, stage break down, movement,  where to save seconds, 1/2 seconds, tenths of seconds.  This is what wins matches, this is what makes you a great match shooter.  You want an instructor that knows this.  Few do, but Aaron does and he will show you that on the shot timer.  
    • I was there 2 years  ago and a drunk dude ran past security and climbed the fence the overhangs the track. He was siting with one leg dangling over the edge of the fence as cars flew under him at 100+ miles an hour. They didn’t even call a caution