Gunsrlegal

Hi from Bergen County

Hi all. New member here. In fact, I'm relatively new to the gun community, but I'm proud to be a member.

I want to take a moment to thank Anthony Colandro from "Gun for Hire." He has been invaluable to me as I enter the gun-owners' community and I can't say enough good things about him. I feel like I've found my place in the world here and I look forward to getting to know other NJGF members.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I haven't taken the class with Anthony yet, I plan to schedule it for after Thanksgiving. I,m just filing my FID/permit to purchase---and keeping my fingers crossed! When I do take the class it will be one of the novice courses, I haven't fired a gun in 40+ years.

Ever since my husband died last December people have been telling me that I have to get out and do something. I don't think this is what they had in mind, but I can't wait to start shooting! :icon_lol:

Even though I live in Bergen County, I plan to go to RTSP because I have family in Randolph and I'm there fairly often.

I'm also in bergen county -- welcome. I took a private basic pistol class with Anthony when I first got into shooting around 4 years ago (don't know if he has time to do those anymore) and have subsequently taken 4 advanced pistol courses with GFH. They are top notch. The classes at Cedar Grove are conveniently located and it is a good facility. I think they have an 8hr basic pistol class theircoming up (they can provide guns and ammo for that class I believe). Enjoy!

I'm also in bergen county -- welcome. I took a private basic pistol class with Anthony when I first got into shooting around 4 years ago (don't know if he has time to do those anymore) and have subsequently taken 4 advanced pistol courses with GFH. They are top notch. The classes at Cedar Grove are conveniently located and it is a good facility. I think they have an 8hr basic pistol class theircoming up (they can provide guns and ammo for that class I believe). Enjoy!

Thanks. Cedar Grove might actually be closer than Randolph and I'm fairly familiar with Cedar Grove. That might be the best location for me and is something to consider.

Again, thanks for the welcome and the information. I'm all ready loving this community!