Wojo

300 Blackout - Thoughts / Experience / Reflections?

Let's see SMMAI Cartirdge, made by a number of different Ammo manufacturers, ammo is being carried by most of the large online retailers, and in bulk, and just about everyone who makes AR's offers the round now. it's not a "Boutique" cartridge anymore..mainly because the barrel is the ONLY differing factor from 5.56

Didn't see any at Walmart in Pennsy. I DID see 223, 12 gauge, 762x39, 45auto, 9mm, 40S&W, 38special, 357 magnum though. Give it time, more manufacturers will catch on.

By all accounts wasnt it a 5.56 out of hk416 that took out bin laden?..good enough for those guys good enough for me..i dont want to get crazy with different calibers..especially when theyre mostly 3 times the price..but having the option is a nice luxury with the AR platform

By all accounts wasnt it a 5.56 out of hk416 that took out bin laden?..good enough for those guys good enough for me..

yes, yes... we all want to be Navy SEALS. At that range, almost anything would have "taken out" Bin Laden. Including a .22 Stinger to the head.

No, I'm just saying it's not redially available.

Midway, Brownells, Ammunitiontogo, Natchez, Luckygunner, weapons World, Aim Surplus, Ammunition Depot, target Sports USA, Ventura Munitions, Sportsman's guide, Cheaper Than Dirt, Palmetto, Mountain states Ammunition, On Target Ammunition, Dan's Ammo.us, Southwest Ammunition, CMMG, and Copes just to name TWENTY places to get the ammo from. We get it Ray, You arent interested DONT BUY ONE..but dont try to play Firearms Guru and crap on those who do happen to like what the round has to offer.

Please dont get sucked in to the vortex of raytardation. Just poke him with a sharp stick every now and then to get him back in his lane. I find his sport of spurning thread arguments entertaining because he always comes out on the short end of the stick but never cares.

Being Ray-tarded is how you get 13,000+ posts. Ray-tards do a lot of babbling and really say little of substance.

New thread coming...who has the most amounts of posts. And how informative are they. That graph would be interesting.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abe Lincoln

Midway, Brownells, Ammunitiontogo, Natchez, Luckygunner, weapons World, Aim Surplus, Ammunition Depot, target Sports USA, Ventura Munitions, Sportsman's guide, Cheaper Than Dirt, Palmetto, Mountain states Ammunition, On Target Ammunition, Dan's Ammo.us, Southwest Ammunition, CMMG, and Copes just to name TWENTY places to get the ammo from. We get it Ray, You arent interested DONT BUY ONE..but dont try to play Firearms Guru and crap on those who do happen to like what the round has to offer.

useless when the SHTF

useless when the SHTF

Riight because the several doen other firearms whoch I have that DONT use .300 AAC are going to suddenly dissapear. Ray...Just let it go..you really are starting to sound stupid

Ray, go babble in the mirror. This thread (or any other) doesn't need your input to make it more interesting. Do you have some wager on getting the most posts? Get a life dude.