Steve_G

USPSA@Old Bridge 11/25/12

I registered, this will be my first time shooting USPSA at OB. Does anyone know how many stages are usual or what time it usually ends? I have to be at an event on Sunday evening and am trying to see if I have enough time to do the match and then make it into NYC by 7pm.

I registered, this will be my first time shooting USPSA at OB. Does anyone know how many stages are usual or what time it usually ends? I have to be at an event on Sunday evening and am trying to see if I have enough time to do the match and then make it into NYC by 7pm.

Expect the match to end around 330-4pm, possibly even later.

Depending on where you live, you are going to hit traffic going to NYC.

Also Giants have a night game, so you will hit some traffic near stadium.

A good portion of us typically squad together at matches

I know...I've squadded with you guys before. I'm Mike, the short/stocky Korean guy :)

Just wanted to let some of the new members/shooters know (e.g. FLHX) and possibly organize the squad(s) here before the match.

What time is this going on till?

Look 8 posts above yours.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42141-uspsaold-bridge-112512/page__view__findpost__p__557412

It depends, there is no finish time. Depends on number of people, how complex the stages, etc.

On one hand... it is colder so you can expect less people, on the other hand, it is the first match in a month locally as the other 3 were canceled before. CJ 2 weeks ago, Shongum 3 weeks ago, and OB las month.

from the obcats site;

UPDATE: Due to the simple fact that the sun goes down really early we have limited this month's match to 70 people. As usual there will be a limited number of walk-ons for people that show up early and work to help build the match.