mipafox

Fat People on the Plane

Wow. I must say that I'm somewhat surprised at the amount of disrespect being shown just because of someone being overweight. I wonder want the tone of the topic might be if I started a thread about black people sitting next to me or maybe some gay guy that had the nerve to book a seat next to me or don't forget that Catholic that may sit next to me trying to convert me by wishing me a blessed day or

1) I don't care if they are fat as long as their fat stays out of the seat I paid for.

2) As long as they don't take up my room, I don't care anything else about them.

The difference is that the fat guy is taking something I bought from me, aka, my seat room. He is stealing from me with his fat.

It would'nt bother me if a black or gay man sat next to me. I wouldn't want some smelly hippie there though. They can't afford a plane ticket anyway so it's a non issue. I won't allow a gay bartender to put a lime in my Corona. I'll order another brand.

I had a rather dain brammaged hippie flying in the seat next to me from here to Cali.  He wanted a glass of wine but had no credit card so I paid.  Then he wanted food and he insisted giving me cash so I took it.

So after about an hour in the air he says to me, "We're going to land in about half an hour, right?"

I respond, "What? We've only been in the air for about an hour."

He says, "But the pilot said we are landing at 3:00 PM.

Facepalm

After departing from the East coast with an hour in the air, how can you believe you are about to land in Cali?

Years ago I drove to Florida to visit family and I was coorced into giving a hippie a ride. He had no money, stunk, long hair, no job, vegan, you know the deal. All he had with him was a mandolin. No joke. Modern day waste product. After I dropped him I had to drive for an hour with the windows down to get the smell out.

I flew many years ago sitting next to a Jonestown tourist who regaled me with detailed descriptions and pictures of the bloated bodies of the victims. Our next meal was even more disappointing than usual.

I flew many years ago sitting next to a Jonestown tourist who regaled me with detailed descriptions and pictures of the bloated bodies of the victims. Our next meal was even more disappointing than usual.

I worked with a man that stumbled upon the place about a week or so "before" on his way south. And then detoured his return trip to stop back there a couple weeks later.

He didn't die there, and he didn't die with me a decade or so later, but he died some time back in a car crash. Like many do.