rtquig

PMC 223 Cabelas

Yep, they are tricky. I always do a $/round "sanity check" calc before I make an order.

same here. I usually include shipping also but clubvisa handles that.
damnit why lol WHY?!?!

I don't ask questions, I just give up my money. I live by a simple saying. "It's only money. They print it every day." Worked for me so far lol

Free shipping is all the time if you have a Cabela's Visa. You probably don't but just to remind those who do.

I bought another 1200 rounds (in 4 300-round units, for the lower price and the boxes). I like to keep all my spare bulk in those boxes. I don't think they are particularly waterproof or secure, but they are nice organizers.

I will probably never shoot all the ammo I have now...

Yup, me too. Ordered another 600 (2 dry boxes) last night and got the free shipping. Thanks guys for the heads up on the deal and free shipping code. Just don't tell my wife, LOL.

How much was shipping supposed to be? I priced it out with the .223 and a 2100 round dry box of Federal .22LR and I woulda saved more by doing the $20 off $150 cuz shipping was like $17.