rtquig

PMC 223 Cabelas

Order it. Two 300 round units with 2WINTER coupon code ships free ($200). Due to Cabelas around 12/25/2012. If you find something cheaper, buy it and cancel your backorder. Otherwise, will ship when it comes in free. Cabelas does not charge credit card until it ships. Not to bad given all the crazy prices going around.

Order it. Two 300 round units with 2WINTER coupon code ships free ($200). Due to Cabelas around 12/25/2012. If you find something cheaper, buy it and cancel your backorder. Otherwise, will ship when it comes in free. Cabelas does not charge credit card until it ships. Not to bad given all the crazy prices going around.

Again - if you're ordering more than 1, use the $20 off $150 because shipping is like $17. Save you a few more bucks.

Got the dry box yesterday and the ammo today. After reading the above I was worried the ammo would be a mess. I was impressed though. 15x20-round boxes stacked and sealed in a bubble wrap "bag" inside the box

Now I've got to find time to get to the range!

Got the dry box yesterday and the ammo today. After reading the above I was worried the ammo would be a mess. I was impressed though. 15x20-round boxes stacked and sealed in a bubble wrap "bag" inside the box

Now I've got to find time to get to the range!

I have to admit, cabelas does some excellent packing with their shipments. Each individual box was perfect.

Got my order in 2 shipments as well.

Mine came with the ammo in the drybox, and only half were in the boxes. What packing?

Thats a damn shame.. I could've filled 2 dry boxes with the amount of packing material that came in the shipment. Maybe one warehouse is more inclined to do a good job than the other.

I ordered my ammo in December and an empty ammo box showed up at my door a few days later. Cabela's said the ammo was back ordered until Dec. 26th. I called Cabela's on Dec. 28th and they said they closed my order as complete by accident and would send my ammo out by Jan. 25th. I got it last week. Wish I would have ordered more. Put props to Cabela's for making good on the ammo and not refunding my money so they could see the ammo for double the price.